Page 6 of 6 First 4 5 6
THREAD: Horizon diamond account
  1. 09-22-2011, 11:44 AM
    Glasbey.
    I <3 Team Six
    Glasbey.
    I <3 Team Six
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers
    • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
    • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
    • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.
  2. 04-01-2018, 09:32 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Originally Posted by Glasbey. View Post
    Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers
    • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
    • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
    • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.
    hay man im just trying to mod far cry 3 blood dragon and the free tool corrupts my save when i use it i just want to try horizons version to see if it will work
  3. Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 6 First 4 5 6