Open: ▐ TRUSTED▐ ★ LEGiT TIMES ★ TIME REPAIR ★ 1900 GAMES ★ 100% SAFE ★ LATEST TITLES ★ - Page 166 - NextGenUpdate
Page 166 of 166 First 66 116 156 164 165 166
THREAD: ▐ TRUSTED▐ ★ LEGiT TIMES ★ TIME REPAIR ★ 1900 GAMES ★ 100% SAFE ★ LATEST TITLES ★
  1. 10-19-2013, 07:07 PM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to view this content.
    1971 6011 18,258 100+ 0 68,486 1,258,753
    GAMES
    OFFERED
    UNIQUE
    CUSTOMERS
    DEALS
    COMPLETED
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    RECEIVED
    COMPLAINTS
    RECEIVED
    PLATINUMS
    SYNCED
    TROPHIES
    SYNCED

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] AND [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] FOR EXCLUSIVE COUPON CODES
    AND TO SEE THE LATEST GAMES ADDED
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to view this content. Welcome to my Trophy Shop, my aim is to build a strong, trustworthy and reliable operation within NextGenUpdate. Please do not hesitate to contact me. New games are added every 48 hours, requests are welcome.
    YOU WILL NOT BE BANNED BY SONY
    YOU WILL NOT BE REMOVED FROM ANY PLAYSTATION LEADERBOARD WEBSITES
    You must register to view this content. ABOUT;
    Spoiler:
    I'm familar with what trophies should be earned before others, and how far apart they should be.. I have been a legit trophy hunter now for over 7 years so know a lot about the popular games. You can tell me a start date and finish, and I'll carefully go through each trophy putting the correct times (I also look at legit trophy holders for correct times and compare). I am also aware that certain games can't have the platinum anymore, so I put the dates before that's happened. DLC trophies will not be added before the DLC was released. Basically you are not only paying for a safe and secure platinum, but a quality service.

Furthermore I can download most games if not all, I have premium accounts with the top downloading websites, and I'm subscribed to a number of people who upload video games. I have 20TBs of space, and download around 80GBs per day of new games... everyday (obviously not anymore, but I get all the latest PS3 games as they release)! There is no job too small. If you would like a game that isn't on my list please contact me. Payment must be made upfront.
    You must register to view this content. CONDITIONS;
    Spoiler:

• Paypal Payments Only! [Friend or Family]/[Gift]
    • You pay, I sync
    • The sooner you pay reserves your spot in line
    • You will remain 100% anonymous, this deal never happened [Unless leaving a referral]
    • I always clear history before signing in
    • I check everything I do twice before syncing
    • I will not activate nor check your downloads
    • My console has never been banned
    • ALL GAMES COME WITH 100% INCLUDING ALL DLC

You must register to view this content. PRICES;
    Spoiler:
    Please [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to see each individual price for each game. Also follow me on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for exclusive coupon codes.
    You must register to view this content. GAMES;
    Spoiler:

ALL THE LATEST GAMES ADDED - USE COUPON CODE ANGEL (ALL UPPER CASE) FOR 5% OFF FOR ALL NEXTGENUPDATE MEMBERS. UNLIMITED USE. UNLIMITED GAMES. LET ME DO THE HARD WORK FOR YOU.
    You must register to view this content. TOP COMMENTS;
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    I can vouch for desperate angel, excellent trophy service, communication and for a very good price. He was able to do my UC3 DLC trophies to the precise date and time making this one of very few shops to actually offer 'custom' time stamping unlike others that offer random timestamping where despite the trophies being different dates looks plain obvious that it is hacked.

Looking forward to doing more business which I have already got planned since his services are second to none.
    Originally Posted by sunshine333 View Post
    Wow man crazy shit! You put big effort into it. Respect for that. I know how hard and time consuming it is to build up such a great thread. I was just about to buy a Premium Membership to reopen my Trophy shop but now after watching this... lol i guess i spend my money elsewhere. I can just advise everyone to use your shop. When I see other people offering plats for $5 with RANDOM timestamps I can just shake my head. People have to think about all the work you put into it. You have to download a game, copy it to your ps3, install it, start it, get the trophy files and edit it, FOR EVERY GAME. IMHO everybody else should close their trophy shop if they cant keep up with yours.
    Originally Posted by 4skin View Post
    One of the best trophy services around, such a professional individual.

I am happy that I acquired his services, if anything more people should be queuing up just to get him to do his job.
    His "Custom Timestamps" are so legit. Not only does he do them right, he actually researches ahead unlike others, who without the consent of others just add bullshit timestamps on Trophies.

I'm glad to say I actually got to do business with Desperate Angel. 5* Platinum Trophy Seller
    Originally Posted by 4skin View Post
    Great trophy seller, does his job very fast and he's very professional when it comes to talking you through the process.

I'd recommend x1000 over, using this guy if you ever wanted "legit" custom time stamps for Platinum's.
    Originally Posted by Master0wn3r View Post
    I really recommend this guy, I paid him to get a game platinum, and we had some trouble due the avatar and took a day to find it out, he kept holding contact and didn't stop until it was solved, so then all i had to do was pop one trophy myself and I tried and it didn't, so I contacted him again and he fixed the platinum took almost 2 days from payment to platinum but I don't care as he told me everything he was going to do I say it again I recommend this guy a zillion times!!!! reliable fast and cheap
    Originally Posted by DarkGyarados View Post
    Very quick and diligent with his work got 7 plats done within 24 hours of payment. Also very good time stamp accuracy. Best trophy shop here on NGU.
    Originally Posted by zebbidy View Post
    I purchased 14 plats from Desperate_Angel and i have to say im very happy with the results. You can easily tell the time and effort put into each game to make it look as legit as poss. Communication was superb all the way through the transaction and i was informed about everything that was done.

All in all if you want your trophies to look legit as poss and have someone who works their arse off for you then this is the place to come. I will be back soon to get more form you

10/10 The best seller on NGU
    Originally Posted by OmegaXXIl View Post
    Just wanted to let everybody know, I bought 3 platinums from this guy & i must say he's totally legit & very professional with his work, I have never seen someone put so much effort into the timestamps, other shops promise the same but end up shitty, not this guy, he stands behind his work & works with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your customization needs.

Im surprised other shops arent doing this, im truly amazed, his legit service puts other modded shops to shame, i love my games looking legit & this guy took care of me like no one else, excellent service.
    You must register to view this content. CONTACT;
    Spoiler:

• You can send me a message [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Reply to this thread
    • Leave a message on my profile wall

PLEASE PUT THE GAME(S) YOU WANT IN THE SUBJECT
    PLEASE ADD YOUR PSN PROFILE LINK TO YOUR FIRST POST SO I CAN VIEW YOUR PREVIOUS TIMES

Please clearly state which platinum you would like, under which condition. If you would like to do each individual trophy yourself including all DLC, please send me a complete list in order which they appear on the PS3 with date and hour. I will reply with payment details and instructions. Below is intructions if you wish to set each individual time, however I am quite capable of doing legit time stamps so feel free to let me know the year/month you wish to obtain the platinum.

Submitting individual times

Please read carefully, as this will speed up your platinum and ensure everything is correctly done to your satisfaction. Also follow the layout below as to how you should submit your trophies. Leave minutes/seconds empty as they will always be random. (The platinum will follow 1-3 seconds after the last remaining main game trophy).

• Please submit trophies in order you would like them earnt
    • 24 hour clock only
    • Make sure trophy names are 100% accurate
    • Please put all times in EST/EDT (GMT -5)

TROPHY NAME YYYY/MM/DD HH/XX/XX

You must register to view this content. HARDWARE;
    Spoiler:
    I figured I would share my hardware as over the past 6 months I have gathered quite a nice collection.

CFW Playstation 3 Slim 1.5TB Internal CEX x 3
    OFW Playstation 3 Slim 1TB Internal x 2

4TB External hard drive USB 2.0 x 2
    4TB External hard drive USB 3.0 x 2
    4TB External hard drive USB 3.0 - Back up

Last edited by DesperateAngel; 11-18-2017 at 01:12 PM.

2. The Following 119 Users Say Thank You to DesperateAngel For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 12-05-2017, 09:52 AM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Daily bump x
  4. Sponsored Links
  5. 12-08-2017, 11:41 PM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    Daily bump x
  6. 12-11-2017, 02:09 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Friendly Bump.
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ROCKY_southpaw For This Useful Post:

8. 12-11-2017, 05:48 PM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jingle Bell Rock View Post
    Friendly Bump.
    Thanks buddy always appreciated.
  9. 12-13-2017, 05:39 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Just sent ya a large order PS3 Cleanup time
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SoapBoxPreacher For This Useful Post:

11. 12-14-2017, 11:08 AM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    Daily bump x
  12. Yesterday, 10:11 AM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com