09-19-2014, 06:54 AM #1
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i have a question.i bought a jailbroken ps3 from a friend as i see it has Rogero 4.50 install on it ,and i have notice that its runing very laggy and slow sometimes.also i try installing packages and do some tasks but its just too slow and laggy.i want to Update to the Latest ROGERO 4.55 Cfw .
I need help downgrading and then Upgrading to Rogero 4.55 Cfw .i heard about the Rogero downgrader and then doin that Toggle_qa Package thing.

My question is:

If i use rogero downgrader witch version is gonna downgrade me too? And should i use rogero downgrader 9.99 or rogero downgrader 3.55 ? Im confuse and need help asap thank you
09-19-2014, 08:07 AM #2
xxredneckszz
Bounty hunter
You can just install rogero 4.55 over 4.50 the downgrader is for cfw that are on 4.55 and over so no need to use it
09-19-2014, 12:47 PM #3
T0ngan
Do a barrel roll!
You'll need to give more info, I know for sure people suffer laggy and long loading times on a Phat, than the slim...
If your running a Phat, the HDD will need to formatted, as it seems to work for most people in previous cases
If your running a slim... hold down the ps3 power button,untill you here a double beep, going into safe mode and restore default settings
09-19-2014, 03:17 PM #4
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by T0ngan View Post
You'll need to give more info, I know for sure people suffer laggy and long loading times on a Phat, than the slim...
If your running a Phat, the HDD will need to formatted, as it seems to work for most people in previous cases
If your running a slim... hold down the ps3 power button,untill you here a double beep, going into safe mode and restore default settings

What does restore default settings do? I have a DEX slim which has been running slow.....
09-19-2014, 04:34 PM #5
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xxredneckszz View Post
You can just install rogero 4.55 over 4.50 the downgrader is for cfw that are on 4.55 and over so no need to use it

Thank you for reply.but i made a mistake im on rogero 4.55 v1 and i want to downgrade can u help me out the safest way to downgrade.thank you
09-19-2014, 04:35 PM #6
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by T0ngan View Post

Thankz i cant just restore firmware from xmb/desktop ? Or should i restore default settings or just downgrade rogero?
09-19-2014, 04:38 PM #7
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Bytheway im on slim ps3 CECH-2001A ,the drive and everything is fine and all.
I just need the safest way to downgrade and if theres a chance il brick my ps3 even if i do it the right way?
09-20-2014, 06:24 AM #8
xxredneckszz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
Bytheway im on slim ps3 CECH-2001A ,the drive and everything is fine and all.
I just need the safest way to downgrade and if theres a chance il brick my ps3 even if i do it the right way?

Use rogero 3.55 downgrader make sure you install qa flag first there are lots of tuts on youtube look for how to downgrade from rogero 4.55 back the 4.46 on youtube
09-20-2014, 01:18 PM #9
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xxredneckszz View Post
Use rogero 3.55 downgrader make sure you install qa flag first there are lots of tuts on youtube look for how to downgrade from rogero 4.55 back the 4.46 on youtube

I seen tutorial they said ,use rogero 3.55 downgrader first then install Toggle_qa and go to network or something like that and press buttons comvination then the screen will go black and il hear beep but what do i do next after the buttons comvination?
09-20-2014, 01:19 PM #10
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
I also wanted to ask can i just restore my rogero 4.55 cfw ? Or do i need to downgrade first

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo