01-30-2015, 12:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys im Vancer and I Have a problem that i couldn't solve. I have a jailbroken ps3 running PS3ita 4.55/4.50 ( Dont remember ) { DEX }

So when i replace the eboot of bo2 and yes i replace it with a dex one ... debug... So after i do this and load up bo2 it keeps me waiting on a plain-black-screen.... and i have to delete game data and re-download updates.. HELP PLEASEEE APPRECIATE IT!!! Sal
01-30-2015, 01:25 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Vancer
Hello Guys im Vancer and I Have a problem that i couldn't solve. I have a jailbroken ps3 running PS3ita 4.55/4.50 ( Dont remember ) { DEX }

So when i replace the eboot of bo2 and yes i replace it with a dex one ... debug... So after i do this and load up bo2 it keeps me waiting on a plain-black-screen.... and i have to delete game data and re-download updates.. HELP PLEASEEE APPRECIATE IT!!! Sal

First off wherever you put your modded eboot at put a folder nxt to it that says original, and in here copy and paste the original eboot before you place the modded eboot in there so if it doesn't work you can easily put the original back on. And 2nd if the debug eboot isn't working for you then try using ones that has your games region code. I'm on DEX n most of the modded eboots I use I used the region code eboot rather then the debug version.
01-30-2015, 03:14 PM #3
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
First off wherever you put your modded eboot at put a folder nxt to it that says original, and in here copy and paste the original eboot before you place the modded eboot in there so if it doesn't work you can easily put the original back on. And 2nd if the debug eboot isn't working for you then try using ones that has your games region code. I'm on DEX n most of the modded eboots I use I used the region code eboot rather then the debug version.

but you can't RTM dex using a cex eboot.

OP not sure why you're black screening, have you tried other eboots?
01-31-2015, 02:00 AM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by one View Post

Yes you can, I do it all the time Winky Winky
01-31-2015, 09:04 PM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by one View Post

Use ccapi, only need the debug eboot if your using tmapi, but if you get black screen then the eboot is for an older version of the game
02-01-2015, 07:22 AM #6
One
At least I can fight
Use ccapi, only need the debug eboot if your using tmapi, but if you get black screen then the eboot is for an older version of the game

ccapi :madsal:
02-01-2015, 08:43 AM #7
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by One View Post
ccapi :madsal:

Then you don't need to use the debug eboot.
02-01-2015, 12:04 PM #8
One
At least I can fight
Then you don't need to use the debug eboot.

Yeah, I know, I never have problems with debug eboots though.
02-01-2015, 02:28 PM #9
Thanks i just figured its from my reccorder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo