04-28-2015, 05:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have just bought a jailbroken PlayStation, with rebug 4.70 on PS3!
I'm told that if I want to do all the cool stuff on gta5, I need to download something!
Can anyone please explain what the best mod to download is and plus please explain how to do so!
Thank you very much for your time, I'm sorry for the questions, but I'm new to this
04-28-2015, 03:26 PM #2
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by lueybaluey View Post
I have just bought a jailbroken PlayStation, with rebug 4.70 on PS3!
I'm told that if I want to do all the cool stuff on gta5, I need to download something!
Can anyone please explain what the best mod to download is and plus please explain how to do so!
Thank you very much for your time, I'm sorry for the questions, but I'm new to this

You can find everything you want to learn here.
You must login or register to view this content.
04-28-2015, 03:27 PM #3
oGMews
Banned
Originally posted by lueybaluey View Post
I have just bought a jailbroken PlayStation, with rebug 4.70 on PS3!

You download a update.rpf with scripts then a 1.23 Script Bypass EBOOT.
04-28-2015, 03:30 PM #4
I would recommend Extortion GTA V SPRX
You will need multiman / Filezilla (Optional)
Once you you have these you will need to go into multiman and into file manager You must login or register to view this content.
After that click onto PS3 Root. Now HDD0 > game > find your bles / blus code of GTA V ( should be on spine ) > USRDIR and drag the EBOOT.BIN here
For the SPRX click on PS3 Root again now go to tmp and drag the .SPRX file here
Load up GTA and you should have a menu ( R1 and right to open )
(Remember to go onto the CEX folder)
Files you need -
Since you're on 4.70 I don't know if the 4.66 will work
I may be missing something / Have spelling errors but whatever

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo