Page 51 of 51 First 41 49 50 51
THREAD: NGU Elite Modloader ✔️Up To Date✔️Stable
  1. 04-11-2016, 12:44 AM
    OfficialJesseP
    Lifetime Elite User
    OfficialJesseP
    Lifetime Elite User
    NextGenUpdate

Hello everyone and welcome to the official modloader of NextGenUpdate.

I'd like to thank NotYourDope as this wouldn't have been possible without him.

All scripts contained inside are 100% stable and up-to-date.

Below is a list of things I've added to it:

- NGU themed color scheme
    - I added a Realistic Weapon Wheel instead of the default gray one
    - I added a Garage Bypass & Interior Weapons
    - I added the gfx.com mod
    Spoiler:
    In-game go to the website: www. gfx. com, scroll to the bottom and enter any of the commands listed below.
    cargobob
    roosevelt
    liberator
    sovereign
    khameleon
    hotknife
    carbon
    dubsta
    tank
    insurgent
    insurgent2
    hydra
    technical
    valkyrie
    savage
    bus
    boxville
    casco
    lectro
    kuruma
    kuruma2
    burrito
    mule
    velum
    dinghy
    elegy
    - You can press Square on the loading screen to load straight to online & it'll still load the modloader
    (Credit to NotYourDope)

Opens with:

Picture:

If you wanna come hang out & chat feel free to join my personal Discord server here:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    (Please Note: If you're just going to join then immediately go offline & not participate in the chat you'll be kicked so don't waste my time or yours)

Credits:
    - NotYourDope
    - Vicodin10
    - EROOTIIK
    - 2much4u
    - RF0oDxM0Dz
    - Danii X Modz
    - AnTraX X MoDz
    - EduardoGomes_r
    - Tgsaudoiz
    - LimoxCFW
    Last edited by OfficialJesseP; 07-06-2018 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Updated

2. The Following 284 Users Say Thank You to OfficialJesseP For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. Yesterday, 01:18 AM
    1sikvk85
    Bounty hunter
    1sikvk85
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Originally Posted by nasty1000 View Post
    so i have played with this for two nights now and i must say this has been the best running mod loader i think i have used in the little under a year i been messing with this stuff. Thanks for this great work guys. someone said in a earlier post that the garage bypass didnt work but it works just fine for me (downloaded 2 days ago). all the protections seem to be working as needed since i have not been removed from a session yet and i know at least two have tried. speaking of the protections, i had a message pop up in the gta phone with a message and a ip address, what did this mean? what was someone trying to do? i had on the hide ip in projectcl ( i think thats it) and im guessing it was from that but i dont know. thanks in advance for some info on these questions and THANKS to all involved with the mod loader and keeping the ps3 alive lol.
    hide ip protection doesn't work in projectCL or or helper menu! also the message been sent with your IP I think might be a paid menu like semjases....!
  4. Sponsored Links
  5. Yesterday, 01:56 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 1sikvk85 View Post
    hide ip protection doesn't work in projectCL or or helper menu! also the message been sent with your IP I think might be a paid menu like semjases....!

ok but it was not my ip i checked it, helper menu has been removed and replaced with limox and i had some things on in that
  6. Yesterday, 01:57 PM
    onedieze
    Gobble
    onedieze
    Gobble
    NextGenUpdate
    thank for modloader ngu
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to onedieze For This Useful Post:

Page 51 of 51 First 41 49 50 51