Dark Theme - Page 5 - NextGenUpdate
Page 5 of 5 First 3 4 5
THREAD: Dark Theme
  1. 05-01-2016, 03:04 PM
    #1
    Dacoco's Avatar
    Dacoco
    I void warranties.
    Dacoco's Avatar
    Dacoco
    I void warranties.
    2,140
    Posts
    71,334
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Figured I'd start making a theme, since NGU was killing my eyes with the white everywhere, I made a dark theme. If you find any pages that need work on, just drop the URL down below and I'll get on it. You need Stylish to add the theme, and that can be found [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Last Updated: 2/8/17 8:11 PM
    -Changed Postbit Borders
    -Changed background to Glyphicon
    -Fixed Background color being different than body
    -Fixed Profile About Me Text
    -Re-did User Profiles
    -Changed Scrollbars (Thanks UnknownKiller)
    -Fixed detached shoutbox
    -Removed top forums block
    -Put forums back to 100% width to remove E3 Mode
    -Fixed Give Reputation Box
    -Fixed textbox's around the site.
    -Various small changes
    -Redid User Profiles
    -Custom Notifications
    -Removed Char Counter in Shoutbox
    -Fixed Horizontal Postbit

    Special Thanks to:
    Kam
    Specter
    Frosty
    UnknownKiller
    Saul
    Loes for being sexy

    Pictures:
    Spoiler:









    Leave suggestions below, and I'll take them into consideration. Thanks! :p
    Last edited by Dacoco; 02-08-2017 at 09:11 PM.

  2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Dacoco For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 02-14-2017, 03:59 PM
    #41
    Dacoco's Avatar
    Dacoco
    I void warranties.
    Dacoco's Avatar
    Dacoco
    I void warranties.
    2,140
    Posts
    71,334
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Random pages on the site are doing this: https://i.imgur.com/8QHmZur.png && https://i.imgur.com/dhooGwx.png

    Refreshing the page fixes it, but it didn't start doing this until recently.

    It's not isolated to any one section or page. Happens on the index, in threads, sections etc.
    happens to me too, i dont think its a problem with the theme, just the sites inability to properly load webpages.
  4. Sponsored Links
  5. 02-14-2017, 04:01 PM
    #42
    Kam's Avatar
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    Kam's Avatar
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    6,825
    Posts
    60,264
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dacoco View Post
    happens to me too, i dont think its a problem with the theme, just the sites inability to properly load webpages.
    Has it been edited lately?
  6. 02-14-2017, 04:18 PM
    #43
    Dacoco's Avatar
    Dacoco
    I void warranties.
    Dacoco's Avatar
    Dacoco
    I void warranties.
    2,140
    Posts
    71,334
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dacoco View Post
    Last Updated: 2/8/17 8:11 PM
    -Changed Postbit Borders
    -Changed background to Glyphicon
    -Fixed Background color being different than body
    -Fixed Profile About Me Text
    -Re-did User Profiles
    -Changed Scrollbars (Thanks UnknownKiller)
    -Fixed detached shoutbox
    -Removed top forums block
    -Put forums back to 100% width to remove E3 Mode
    -Fixed Give Reputation Box
    -Fixed textbox's around the site.
    -Various small changes
    -Redid User Profiles
    -Custom Notifications
    -Removed Char Counter in Shoutbox
    -Fixed Horizontal Postbit
    Originally Posted by Kam View Post
    Has it been edited lately?
    i dunno u tell me. but i dont think thats the problem as i highly doubt cryptic has the latest version, and the last update before that was october.
  7. 02-14-2017, 04:18 PM
    #44
    Father Luckeyy's Avatar
    Father Luckeyy
    GAMERCHOICE™
    Father Luckeyy's Avatar
    Father Luckeyy
    GAMERCHOICE™
    7,250
    Posts
    73,596
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kam View Post
    Has it been edited lately?
    Looks like he updated it recently just a couple days ago Screenshot by Lightshot
  8. 02-14-2017, 05:36 PM
    #45
    Cryptic's Avatar
    Cryptic
    Former Staff | Content Manager
    Cryptic's Avatar
    Cryptic
    Former Staff | Content Manager
    5,492
    Posts
    48,024
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dacoco View Post
    happens to me too, i dont think its a problem with the theme, just the sites inability to properly load webpages.
    That makes a lot of sense. Just happy I'm not the only one it's happening to.
  9. 09-07-2017, 11:30 PM
    #46
    G-Kats's Avatar
    G-Kats
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    G-Kats's Avatar
    G-Kats
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    66
    Posts
    925
    Reputation
    Mar 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    So is there a fix yet? Kinda annoying
  10. 09-07-2017, 11:43 PM
    #47
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    10,150
    Posts
    82,256
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by G-Kats View Post
    So is there a fix yet? Kinda annoying
    Fix for what?
  11. 09-07-2017, 11:52 PM
    #48
    G-Kats's Avatar
    G-Kats
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    G-Kats's Avatar
    G-Kats
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    66
    Posts
    925
    Reputation
    Mar 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Fix for what?
    It gets fucked up for me whenever I visit the site this is what I see: https://puu.sh/xueLU/c79f0189cd.png

    I fix it by enabling and disabling the theme. https://puu.sh/xueNP/d750a7cfeb.png
  12. 09-09-2017, 12:24 AM
    #49
    Dacoco's Avatar
    Dacoco
    I void warranties.
    Dacoco's Avatar
    Dacoco
    I void warranties.
    2,140
    Posts
    71,334
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by G-Kats View Post
    It gets fucked up for me whenever I visit the site this is what I see: https://puu.sh/xueLU/c79f0189cd.png

    I fix it by enabling and disabling the theme. https://puu.sh/xueNP/d750a7cfeb.png
    f5 three times max. i dont know whats up, CS talked about it a while ago, and i still think its something on the sites side of things.
Page 5 of 5 First 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •