Post: Installing File Manager.pkg to run Modified (.pkgs) Package Files onto the PS4
11-18-2016, 02:15 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, following from the topic before on You must login or register to view this content. coding from the rop-chain code 3.55. Today, he has showcased another great set of news. He tells us that we might actually be able to install modified package files onto the PS4 by installing the .pkg named "File Manager.pkg". Meaning, any .pkg that is created, can be installed into the PS4 to continue on further more investigation with debugging, or connecting tools (such as a CCAPI) in a type of way. If this becomes a real thing, we might actually see ourselves coming closer to major things onto the PS4 Scene. It would honestly make a great impact for those who actually create amazing homebrews to make it work.

You must login or register to view this content. states in his own words:

"File manager.pkg

#Install
#Now we can install any application modified
Debug 3.55 not complete some options not showing"

You must login or register to view this content.

Image Credits: PS4Daily
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-18-2016 at 02:39 PM.
11-18-2016, 02:49 PM #2
I'm sorry to say "hydrogen he a fake" but thanks for posting lately you are very helpful

The following user thanked xxmcvapourxx for this useful post:

Hydrogen
11-18-2016, 04:17 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
I'm sorry to say "hydrogen he a fake" but thanks for posting lately you are very helpful

Thanks for notifying very quickly vape! Seems like another NGCheats I guess. How could you come up with a quick conclusion on this sir?

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Xcutioner
11-20-2016, 11:07 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Other pro PS4 developers have talked to me about this thread. Many stated that they wouldn't know, and to take it as a grain of salt. I'll keep it up until further notices guys.
11-20-2016, 11:19 PM #5
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Other pro PS4 developers have talked to me about this thread. Many stated that they wouldn't know, and to take it as a grain of salt. I'll keep it up until further notices guys.

This is all bs

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Hola
11-20-2016, 11:22 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
This is all bs

Thanks bro

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

bonbonbon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.