Resource: [BETA] Playstation 4 UI Custom Modding Video by ThisIsMrNameless - NextGenUpdate
THREAD: [BETA] Playstation 4 UI Custom Modding Video by ThisIsMrNameless
  1. 01-11-2017, 09:07 AM
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

So previously in the Playstation 4 scene we had seen plenty of UI Mods by eXtreme with his amazing work editing UI. You could go check those out somewhere in the PS4 Mods and Cheats section.. probably in page 3-6.

Today, ThisIsMrNameless shares a reupload of his UI Custom Modding that's currently in beta. Looks pretty clean in my opinion, and honestly can't wait to see what he has stored later on for us!

For a quick tip to understand, yes, you do see multiMAN on the home screen of the PS4. That doesn't mean it's actually mmCM. It's just an edited photo installed to make it look like that, but I did see some images from mutliMAN with a spoofed PS4 console. Who knows what has been found already, or if SAMU has been decrypted, but we'll see soon. Enjoy the video!

Video's Description: "Just a reupload/edited version of my PS4 UI MOD" - ThisIsMrNameless

Can't wait to see what's being stored for us later on this upcoming month. Catch you on the next thread!
    Youtube Channel: ThisIsMrNameless
    Last edited by Hydrogen; 01-11-2017 at 05:31 PM.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydrogen For This Useful Post:

4. 01-11-2017, 03:35 PM
    shawncarnage
    Little One
    shawncarnage
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    This is a re-post unless this guy has any of those apps working anyone here on NGU can read a tut and do exactly the same ...
  5. 01-11-2017, 03:41 PM
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by shawncarnage View Post
    This is a re-post unless this guy has any of those apps working anyone here on NGU can read a tut and do exactly the same ...
    App.db;vita.xml
  6. 01-11-2017, 05:05 PM
    Algebra
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    Algebra
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    So previously in the Playstation 4 scene we had seen plenty of UI Mods by eXtreme with his amazing work editing UI. You could go check those out somewhere in the PS4 Mods and Cheats section.. probably in page 3-6.

Today, ThisIsMrNameless shares a reupload of his UI Custom Modding that's currently in beta. Looks pretty clean in my opinion, and honestly can't wait to see what he has stored later on for us!

For a quick tip to understand, yes, you do see multiMAN on the home screen of the PS4. That doesn't mean it's actually mmCM. It's just an edited photo installed to make it look like that, but I did see some images from mutliMAN with a spoofed PS4 console. Who knows what has been found already, or if SAMU has been decrypted, but we'll see soon. Enjoy the video!

Video's Description: "Just a reupload/edited version of my PS4 UI MOD" - ThisIsMrNameless

Can't wait to see what's being stored for us later on this upcoming month. Catch you on the next thread!
    Youtube Channel: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Have you seen his other videos by any chance I mean it literally aggravated the soul out of my body.
  7. 01-17-2017, 06:46 AM
    Kronos
    Content Manager
    Kronos
    Content Manager
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post

Youtube Channel: ThisIsMrNameless
    yeah this is pretty alright haha, its a step forward in the console XMB modding. i cant wait till there is custom fonts PSN balls backgrounds etc
  8. 01-18-2017, 02:18 AM
    NGM
    Bounty hunter
    NGM
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    you are amazing Hydrogen every week i see what you getting news for us im really amazed at what you doing