Resource: PSN Bomber (Updated free, new PSN Resolver, PSN ip search) - Page 4 - NextGenUpdate
Page 4 of 4 First 2 3 4
THREAD: PSN Bomber (Updated free, new PSN Resolver, PSN ip search)
  1. 02-22-2017, 07:04 PM
    Riftulus
    Me amo Riftulus
    Riftulus
    Me amo Riftulus
    NextGenUpdate
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hello all, Today I am going to release a project I had worked on. This was private for my own private personal use for a bit. After testing and having my fun with it I have decided to now bring it to light for all of ngu. The site features a bomber capable of sending up wards of a 100 messages at a time depending on the plan you have. Some additional features you will find on the site are a blacklist and a key redemption page.

To shed some light. The Blacklist feature is ideal for adding your PSN to be prevented from receiving spam on this particular platform ("psnsender.net" in this case, excludes other similar site's/services.)

As for the key redemption page, You can redeem a key for upgraded access to the service that has been given away.

If you have any idea's or suggestions on what else you would like to see added on the site feel free to give your suggestion(s).

Some planned features: Profile retriever, Community search, possibly a free standard membership (Will depend on the amount of abuse this may bring) Enjoy!

Update 2/24/17: Due to Unforeseen abuse with free key's being sold, hoarded and other's charging for them to bomb other's the key redemption page has been disabled. Only paid subscriptions will be able to use the service. Sorry for the inconvenience to all who may have wanted to try the bomber out.

Update 2/27/17: Tustin was nice enough to give me a heads up that sending mass messages would increase the likely hood of being detected so instead this service is now free. All user's are limited to sending up to 10 messages at a time. Also I have updated the site with a new PSN resolver feature. How does it work? Simple enter the PSN ID/Username/Profile/Gamer tag in the textbox and click on "Get IP Address" (Not every entered/searched profile will return information, More user's are auto updated over time so try searching a user again later if you did not receive the results wanted )
    Last edited by Riftulus; 02-27-2017 at 08:35 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Riftulus For This Useful Post:

, , , ,

3. 04-08-2017, 08:20 PM
    Riftulus
    Me amo Riftulus
    Riftulus
    Me amo Riftulus
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

I was in the process of redesigning the site and researching new ideas and features. This will be back up when ever I get around to working on it again.
  4. Sponsored Links
  5. The Following User Groaned At Riftulus For This Awful Post:

6. 04-08-2017, 11:03 PM
    Best Mate
    Dark Knight
    Best Mate
    Dark Knight
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Riftulus View Post
    I was in the process of redesigning the site and researching new ideas and features. This will be back up when ever I get around to working on it again.
    Thank You for the great share!
  7. 04-17-2017, 07:49 PM
    FFM | iMoDzRGFR
    Are you high?
    FFM | iMoDzRGFR
    Are you high?
    NextGenUpdate
    don't work ?
  8. 04-18-2017, 07:01 AM
    xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    am suprised this thread is still marked as new since it doesnt even work
  9. 04-18-2017, 08:01 AM
    Kronoaxis
    You talkin to me?
    Kronoaxis
    You talkin to me?
    NextGenUpdate
    Can you please close this thread, Mods? It literally serves no purpose and the owner hasn't given us any updates on the website. Makes no sense whatsoever.
  10. 04-18-2017, 08:13 AM
    Kronos
    Content Manager
    Kronos
    Content Manager
    NextGenUpdate
    Thread Closed. if you want it reopended PM me.
Page 4 of 4 First 2 3 4