THREAD: Minecraft elite edition?
  1. 06-16-2017, 02:30 PM
    hillbillyhacz
    Do a barrel roll!
    hillbillyhacz
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Anyone know what happen to elite electronics? cant find skyrim elite edition or nothing:(
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 06-16-2017, 03:28 PM
    Eddie-Lucas
    < ^ > < ^ >
    Eddie-Lucas
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate
    Elite electronics ? they were a complete fraud and didn't create anything. simply added their name to other people's work and wanted E-fame for it, like many other out here do. and in the end faded away like they all do.
  4. 06-18-2017, 07:41 AM
    VexCrota
    Gobble
    VexCrota
    Gobble
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Eddie-Lucas View Post
    Elite electronics ? they were a complete fraud and didn't create anything. simply added their name to other people's work and wanted E-fame for it, like many other out here do. and in the end faded away like they all do.
    You don't know that lol
  5. 06-18-2017, 10:27 PM
    Eddie-Lucas
    < ^ > < ^ >
    Eddie-Lucas
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by VexCrota View Post
    You don't know that lol
    I know it 110% and proved it on plenty of occasions when I was asked to provide the proof. Its all in the files they provided. funny enough they place "Made by Elite Electronics" on the top and then when you open the things up it says "made by" everyone else but them. would you like a picture of the "credits" they include ? lol its actually hilarious how someone would write it all within the same document and take claim to any of it.
  6. 06-19-2017, 12:21 AM
    VexCrota
    Gobble
    VexCrota
    Gobble
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Eddie-Lucas View Post
    I know it 110% and proved it on plenty of occasions when I was asked to provide the proof. Its all in the files they provided. funny enough they place "Made by Elite Electronics" on the top and then when you open the things up it says "made by" everyone else but them. would you like a picture of the "credits" they include ? lol its actually hilarious how someone would write it all within the same document and take claim to any of it.
    They use to give me custom texture packs all the time. They might of leeched but they were legit lol. They probably didn't want the converter public but then again a free one was released along time ago for maps. Not texture packs though. No one else converted texture packs as good as them.
  7. 06-22-2017, 09:56 PM
    Eddie-Lucas
    < ^ > < ^ >
    Eddie-Lucas
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by VexCrota View Post
    They use to give me custom texture packs all the time. They might of leeched but they were legit lol. They probably didn't want the converter public but then again a free one was released along time ago for maps. Not texture packs though. No one else converted texture packs as good as them.
    yeah they gave a lot of stuff out but it was never their own and that was the problem. but, the site is now dead and faded away because of this and lack of donations to pay them for giving out other dev's work. so good riddance.