Resource Final Fantasy XII EU Save (CUSA05531) - Page 2 - NextGenUpdate
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
THREAD: Final Fantasy XII EU Save (CUSA05531)
  1. 07-17-2017, 10:18 AM
    #1
    Cloud's Avatar
    Cloud
    Life Savior
    Cloud's Avatar
    Cloud
    Life Savior
    933
    Posts
    6,485
    Reputation
    Apr 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi every one!

    Here is my save with 99 of:

    All weapons
    All acessories
    items
    ammunition

    ALL characters will be level 99 after 1 battle

    And all characters will have God Mode.

    The save it's at the start of the game, so you can play through the game and earn your trophies without any trouble.

    ENJOY

    Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Cloud; 07-17-2017 at 10:21 AM.

  2. 07-18-2017, 11:24 PM
    #11
    25
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    Originally Posted by Mr Mind View Post
    With max Level you got the trophy 'Exemplar' asap...
    Yes you will reach level 99 after one battle an will receive the trophy
  3. Sponsored Links
  4. 07-19-2017, 03:07 AM
    #12
    Mr Mind's Avatar
    Mr Mind
    Pokemon Trainer
    Mr Mind's Avatar
    Mr Mind
    Pokemon Trainer
    98
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    Sep 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by markl1989 View Post
    Yes you will reach level 99 after one battle an will receive the trophy
    i know but with the text:

    earn your trophies without any trouble

    the people see you are Cheater
  5. 07-19-2017, 04:20 AM
    #13
    Cloud's Avatar
    Cloud
    Life Savior
    Cloud's Avatar
    Cloud
    Life Savior
    933
    Posts
    6,485
    Reputation
    Apr 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mr Mind View Post
    i know but with the text:

    earn your trophies without any trouble

    the people see you are Cheater
    "earn your trophies without any trouble" is different than "your trophies will look legit"


    "the people see you are Cheater" soooo if people don't know, you feel like you're not a cheater, is it? xD
  6. 07-19-2017, 09:16 AM
    #14
    25
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mr Mind View Post
    i know but with the text:

    earn your trophies without any trouble

    the people see you are Cheater
    That's why I waited till I was at the end of the game I would just use the weapons an items to begin with
  7. 07-21-2017, 10:21 AM
    #15
    27
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    Mar 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    This save will cause you problems as I found out from my own save with cheats.
    Using All items adds 2 items witch will glitch your game very far in as it adds the 2 chop items to 99 that are neeed in Arcadia to trigger the taxi.

    There is no way to sell/delete these items.

    I dont know who to use advanced mode in Save Wizzard to fix this.
    Anyone else know or have a save After Arcadia?

    I'm now stuck and can't do anything
  8. 07-21-2017, 02:20 PM
    #16
    ZaRaKiii's Avatar
    ZaRaKiii
    Captain of the 11th Division
    ZaRaKiii's Avatar
    ZaRaKiii
    Captain of the 11th Division
    95
    Posts
    340
    Reputation
    Feb 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Monkey177 View Post
    This save will cause you problems as I found out from my own save with cheats.
    Using All items adds 2 items witch will glitch your game very far in as it adds the 2 chop items to 99 that are neeed in Arcadia to trigger the taxi.

    There is no way to sell/delete these items.

    I dont know who to use advanced mode in Save Wizzard to fix this.
    Anyone else know or have a save After Arcadia?

    I'm now stuck and can't do anything
    are you sure about this ? because i already did that but didn't face any problems yet !

    should i be worried ?
  9. 07-21-2017, 03:28 PM
    #17
    27
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    Mar 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ZaRaKiii View Post
    are you sure about this ? because i already did that but didn't face any problems yet !

    should i be worried ?
    Hi,

    Yes, you will be unable to progress once you reach arcadia. (due to having specific items in your inventory that you can't delete)
    Fortunately, I managed to find out a work around via manual hex editing with Save Wizard.

    If you go into advanced mode and scroll down you will see a very large section with many values of "63" this is essentially all your items with 99 quantity.
    You go to the last 4 lines and replace with 00, apply and upload back to your PS4.

    Check this thread i started earlier and some other guys helped me out.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Cheers,
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •