Page 5 of 5 First 3 4 5
THREAD: PUBG NGU Party Up
  1. 08-01-2017, 02:09 PM
    Vince
    Master Race
    Vince
    Master Race
    NextGenUpdate
    Basically, wanting to get together a group of players on NGU to run roughshed on Squads in PUBG. If this picks up enough, maybe form more then one squad and we just go in on multiple servers? Also looking for someone who wants to stream while we do this to help promote NGU's PC gaming community!

Thoughts? Suggestions?
  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vince For This Useful Post:

, ,

3. 08-12-2017, 10:06 PM
    Sinsofthefather
    HΨ(r,t) = ih∂/∂tΨ(r,t)
    Sinsofthefather
    HΨ(r,t) = ih∂/∂tΨ(r,t)
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Originally Posted by xRaW View Post
    totally agree, pc hacking scene isnt big here, and honestly what people are saying is complete utter bullshit, this game may have hackers but not many, battleeye is a very secure anti cheat system, hackers get banned within hours on this game and the developers are quick to ban anyone and everyojne even if you just abuse a glitch or something of a sort, im for sure down to play with anyone, i prefer duos though
    if you all didnt treat me like i was so mentally ill Id show you wha tI did with python and AES some day when I fix my ordering of papers tat I tore in half lol no trole
  4. Sponsored Links
  5. 08-14-2017, 05:07 PM
    NerdyStripper
    Master Race
    NerdyStripper
    Master Race
    NextGenUpdate
    totally agree, pc hacking scene isnt big here, and honestly what people are saying is complete utter bullshit, this game may have hackers but not many, battleeye is a very secure anti cheat system, hackers get banned within hours on this game and the developers are quick to ban anyone and everyojne even if you just abuse a glitch or something of a sort, im for sure down to play with anyone, i prefer duos though
    no they ban u if u stream and their game breaks, the company is extremely shitty and the games named after a complete fucking retard
  6. 08-16-2017, 10:57 PM
    xRaW
    xI2aW-
    xRaW
    xI2aW-
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NerdyStripper View Post
    no they ban u if u stream and their game breaks, the company is extremely shitty and the games named after a complete fucking retard
    No not at all. They ban you if you abuse a glitch. Sure it's their fault with the fucked up glitches that occur but if you use it to your advantage and stream it they're entitled to ban you, they don't ban for noreason
  7. 08-17-2017, 05:46 AM
    NerdyStripper
    Master Race
    NerdyStripper
    Master Race
    NextGenUpdate
    No not at all. They ban you if you abuse a glitch. Sure it's their fault with the fucked up glitches that occur but if you use it to your advantage and stream it they're entitled to ban you, they don't ban for noreason
    the glitches literally happen, what ru supposed to do let the guy kill you instead? no and that doesn't address that player unknown is a fucking autismo
  8. 08-17-2017, 11:05 AM
    Mr.4Skin
    Space Ninja
    Mr.4Skin
    Space Ninja
    NextGenUpdate
    the glitches literally happen, what ru supposed to do let the guy kill you instead? no and that doesn't address that player unknown is a fucking autismo
    how could you say that? for an early access game they are doing great, people always want more or when they hear something is good, then they put their expectations are put way too high, just enjoy the game, if anyone is down to play i am as well, ill play with anyone, i usuall y play it once or twice a day. soo hmu.
  9. 08-17-2017, 05:46 PM
    NerdyStripper
    Master Race
    NerdyStripper
    Master Race
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mr.4Skin View Post
    how could you say that? for an early access game they are doing great, people always want more or when they hear something is good, then they put their expectations are put way too high, just enjoy the game, if anyone is down to play i am as well, ill play with anyone, i usuall y play it once or twice a day. soo hmu.
    its gone the rout of other early access games, add crates and milk the money which they said they wouldn't do
  10. 08-17-2017, 09:24 PM
    Vince
    Master Race
    Vince
    Master Race
    NextGenUpdate
    its gone the rout of other early access games, add crates and milk the money which they said they wouldn't do
    Crates which you can open with money you earn from playing?
    Seems you're just shitting on the game for the sake of shitting on it. They must be doing something right because of the their huge playerbase and people actually liking this game.
  11. Yesterday, 02:54 AM
    Mr.4Skin
    Space Ninja
    Mr.4Skin
    Space Ninja
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Seems you're just shitting on the game for the sake of shitting on it. They must be doing something right because of the their huge playerbase and people actually liking this game.
    Nothing wrong with cosmetics its when we get to "use this item to instantly do more dmg" or

"Wearing this shirt. Allows you to instantly spawn in the map with a gun and armor"

That would be just stupid. And im pretty sure they have different teams that work on stuff..like Not just one team where yes they focus on buyables. And miss bug fixes thats stupid but tons of games do it ;/
  12. Yesterday, 05:38 AM
    NerdyStripper
    Master Race
    NerdyStripper
    Master Race
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    the steam review rating is slowly falling its the fact the devs suck and they ban people for "glitches" and the fact they said they wouldnt add microtransactions and they did
Page 5 of 5 First 3 4 5