PUBG NGU Party Up - Page 7 - NextGenUpdate
Page 7 of 7 First 5 6 7
THREAD: PUBG NGU Party Up
  1. 08-01-2017, 03:09 PM
    #1
    Vince's Avatar
    Vince
    Master Race
    Vince's Avatar
    Vince
    Master Race
    12,382
    Posts
    148,979
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate

    Designed by OfficialJesseP

    Basically, wanting to get together a group of players on NGU to run roughshed on Squads in PUBG. If this picks up enough, maybe form more then one squad and we just go in on multiple servers? Also looking for someone who wants to stream while we do this to help promote NGU's PC gaming community!

    Thoughts? Suggestions?
  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vince For This Useful Post:

    , , ,

  3. 10-10-2017, 02:37 PM
    #61
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    Someones gotta do it
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    Someones gotta do it
    13,577
    Posts
    153,614
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    Originally Posted by Pichu View Post
    Send me an inv, anyone else welcome: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I play the game on/off and have been mainly playing Rainbow Six Seige but I'm mostly free to do whatever on weekends.
    I've been playing Seige, that game is so good on PC!
  4. Sponsored Links
  5. 10-11-2017, 05:34 AM
    #62
    Oneup's Avatar
    Oneup
    Haxor!
    Oneup's Avatar
    Oneup
    Haxor!
    43
    Posts
    752
    Reputation
    Oct 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vince View Post

    Designed by OfficialJesseP

    Basically, wanting to get together a group of players on NGU to run roughshed on Squads in PUBG. If this picks up enough, maybe form more then one squad and we just go in on multiple servers? Also looking for someone who wants to stream while we do this to help promote NGU's PC gaming community!

    Thoughts? Suggestions?
    I never see you play this game.
  6. 10-14-2017, 12:04 AM
    #63
    Vince's Avatar
    Vince
    Master Race
    Vince's Avatar
    Vince
    Master Race
    12,382
    Posts
    148,979
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Oneup View Post
    I never see you play this game.
    Play it a lot when im not working. Usually with my room mates because we all suck at it lol
  7. 10-15-2017, 12:28 AM
    #64
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    Master Race
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    Master Race
    7,585
    Posts
    117,782
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Play it a lot when im not working. Usually with my room mates because we all suck at it lol
    im sure u do suck with your roomates
  8. 10-22-2017, 11:57 PM
    #65
    Vince's Avatar
    Vince
    Master Race
    Vince's Avatar
    Vince
    Master Race
    12,382
    Posts
    148,979
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    If anyone is still interested, please, add and let's set something up!
    Steam Community :: Vince
  9. 10-23-2017, 06:40 AM
    #66
    Oneup's Avatar
    Oneup
    Haxor!
    Oneup's Avatar
    Oneup
    Haxor!
    43
    Posts
    752
    Reputation
    Oct 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    If anyone is still interested, please, add and let's set something up!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You never answer me
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneup For This Useful Post:


  11. 10-23-2017, 04:55 PM
    #67
    Vince's Avatar
    Vince
    Master Race
    Vince's Avatar
    Vince
    Master Race
    12,382
    Posts
    148,979
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Oneup View Post
    You never answer me
    You and toke both always message me when I am at work lol
  12. 10-23-2017, 10:33 PM
    #68
    Oneup's Avatar
    Oneup
    Haxor!
    Oneup's Avatar
    Oneup
    Haxor!
    43
    Posts
    752
    Reputation
    Oct 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    You and toke both always message me when I am at work lol
    You can still answer back. I've messaged you at least twice directly on discord. It's rather rude to be honest.
  13. 10-24-2017, 08:32 PM
    #69
    Slick's Avatar
    Slick
    Knowledge is gud
    Slick's Avatar
    Slick
    Knowledge is gud
    1,042
    Posts
    21,850
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Hit me up.. I have 2 pubg accounts. I play daily.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Page 7 of 7 First 5 6 7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •