Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):
    Pocxkidrive
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
    Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:{Paypal/SN ETC]
    (Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
    Send him 100$ on Paypal

How much?:
    100$

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
    If yes, What did they say?:-
    He not answer me again

Other comments:
    I buyed 3 Platinums from him. Saints Row 4(Double Plat) + Saints Row Gat out of Hell. Deals like this are mostly done in around 14 Days. After i seen no Progress in 6 Weeks i messaged him the first Time to asked when he will be done. His answer was he try to finish as soon as possible. So i waiting 6 Weeks more. After i seen no Progress in 6 more Weeks, i messaged him a few Times to ask when my Platinums will be done. But he not send any answer to me.

It seems for me like he take my Money and not reply. I want a Full refund of the 100$ because there is 0% of the Deal done.

Screenshots of most part of the Conversation and from Payment uploaded. As you can see in second Picture i buy Trophys and Achievments for a few hundred $ each Day. Alone in 2017 i paid around 100 000$ to like 100 People and i always find a fair Solution.

Last edited by TrophyJunkie; 09-26-2017 at 10:03 AM.

2. 10-07-2017, 04:29 PM
    TrophyJunkie
    Do a barrel roll!
    TrophyJunkie
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    Sorry for late reply have been busy,

Whats the status of this? have you been PMing each other to try sort this or?
    We didn t talked private again, only this messages here. A long Discussion will lead to nothing.

You can judge as indepentely Person. I will follow your Solution proposal, if Pockidrive can agree this too.
  3. Sponsored Links
  4. 10-10-2017, 05:52 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Like i said before... There is no discussion, you back out, it's your loss... I never refunded any deal, never had any problem eighter, and never gonna refund a deal...

So it's up to you... TAKE it or LEAVE it...
  5. 10-10-2017, 05:54 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    You know what? with all this BS i'm really about to delete the user and for all i care you can gtfo... You ruined my reputation allready with this false SCAMMER BS
  6. 10-11-2017, 03:55 PM
    TrophyJunkie
    Do a barrel roll!
    TrophyJunkie
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    With threating me you only show your real character and why i not give my Acc out of Hand to you after this. You not act like a grown Person who can handle his Business serious.

Refund and you not loose any Reputation. Or try to beeing a Asshole and stole my Money what leads into nobody will ever buy Trophys again from you. Everyone who worked for me know i own 1000s of Bitcoins why i give nothing about the money i loose here. What i want is Justice. Justice for a unfinished Deal.

Take your Decition and stopp wasting my Time.
  7. 10-12-2017, 04:27 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    should've replied a day before... User is already deleted, since you didn't reply.

YOU BACKED out of the deal not me, so i don't see any reason for a refund or whatsoever.

You wasted enough of my time!
  8. 10-12-2017, 04:36 PM
    OfficialJesseP
    Staff Manager
    OfficialJesseP
    Staff Manager
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TrophyJunkie View Post
    With threating me you only show your real character and why i not give my Acc out of Hand to you after this. You not act like a grown Person who can handle his Business serious.

Refund and you not loose any Reputation. Or try to beeing a Asshole and stole my Money what leads into nobody will ever buy Trophys again from you. Everyone who worked for me know i own 1000s of Bitcoins why i give nothing about the money i loose here. What i want is Justice. Justice for a unfinished Deal.

Take your Decition and stopp wasting my Time.
    I had a staff member ask him if you agreed to let him re do everything if he'd be okay with that and he said he wasn't giving you a refund and he wasn't re-doing them so therefor he's been banned for being uncooperative.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2