Pokemon Go Bot - NextGenUpdate
THREAD: Pokemon Go Bot
  1. 02-13-2018, 08:38 AM
    #1
    kyfolam's Avatar
    kyfolam
    Do a barrel roll!
    kyfolam's Avatar
    kyfolam
    Do a barrel roll!
    98
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    Since there are coming generations after and after (and yes i actually really see many people play it) I wonder if there is still a working bot out there?*

    I'm out since 1st Generation but maybe i can update my Pokedex on that way
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 02-13-2018, 08:51 AM
    #2
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Super Moderator
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Super Moderator
    4,917
    Posts
    100,133
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by kyfolam View Post
    Since there are coming generations after and after (and yes i actually really see many people play it) I wonder if there is still a working bot out there?*

    I'm out since 1st Generation but maybe i can update my Pokedex on that way
    Really ? i thought it died after the summer of the year of release
  4. 02-13-2018, 09:23 AM
    #3
    kyfolam's Avatar
    kyfolam
    Do a barrel roll!
    kyfolam's Avatar
    kyfolam
    Do a barrel roll!
    98
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    Really ? i thought it died after the summer of the year of release
    YES!! I couldn't believe it myself. Not that mass as on release but still always bigger groups.
    I even see it on Snapchat when there is an Event, people still freaking out
  5. 02-13-2018, 09:26 AM
    #4
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Super Moderator
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Super Moderator
    4,917
    Posts
    100,133
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by kyfolam View Post
    YES!! I couldn't believe it myself. Not that mass as on release but still always bigger groups.
    I even see it on Snapchat when there is an Event, people still freaking out
    I only used it for a few months but only did use it when i did let my dog
    out
  6. 02-14-2018, 04:59 AM
    #5
    39
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Dec 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    yeah a few bots are still out there but when you bot now you need to buy an api key. but the api devs have not cracked the UK27 issue, this basically in simple terms means account will be banned within 24-48 hours no matter what. bots work fine but due to the api issue thats why you will get banned not the "bot" itself if that makes sense. so dont bot with your main account
    Last edited by nicholashefner; 02-14-2018 at 05:00 AM. Reason: update

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •