07-24-2015, 06:07 PM #1
Tom Fletcher
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I'm going to be selling all my tech etc should get £600+ and I'll add in £200, im new to the hole custom built pc scene 😂.
Can you guys suggest a build which is in the price range holds its value for a couple years, good for gaming and ok for editing videos etc. Thanks. And I'll consider laptops even though most are overpriced.
07-25-2015, 01:11 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Tom
Hi, I'm going to be selling all my tech etc should get £600+ and I'll add in £200, im new to the hole custom built pc scene 😂.
Can you guys suggest a build which is in the price range holds its value for a couple years, good for gaming and ok for editing videos etc. Thanks. And I'll consider laptops even though most are overpriced.

Easy to do ^_^

The PC I want to build is £750 to £850.
Fits into that range and should be able to handle editing and playing games for 5 years or more on high at 60fps.

I did make a post on the subject may be useful you do have be careful picking your parts but you can do it.
07-28-2015, 04:31 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Tom
Hi, I'm going to be selling all my tech etc should get £600+ and I'll add in £200, im new to the hole custom built pc scene ��.

Thread has been moved to the correct section Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo