09-25-2018, 02:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
~Silver Dragon Armor~
This Mod is not made by me. I ported it to ps3.
This Mod was requested by BonJovi12345

Zerofrost - You must login or register to view this content.

~Installation~
1. Copy "MODS.EDAT" and "MODS (Folder)" to /game/BLUS31202/USRDIR/NPDRM
* game not GAMES folder

~Download~
Mega - You must login or register to view this content.

~Notes~
you can craft the armor, its under the Dragon tab

If you have any mods you want to get ported over to PS3 just tell me down below Happy
Hitting the "Thanks" button is appreciated :P

Be sure to check You must login or register to view this content.

PM me if you want to join my Discord Channel!
Last edited by Miko36110 ; 10-22-2018 at 02:01 PM. Reason: fixed a typo

The following 3 users say thank you to Miko36110 for this useful post:

bonjovi12345, Killerkoopa, PapaSmurf_32BAT
10-03-2018, 02:23 PM #2
I put the Forgotten City mod - You must login or register to view this content. - on the PS3 Skyrim and it worked to play the missions, but the mod npcs has no audio I saw the video on the pc and they got audio, you could fix it thanks, the mod silver dragon armor stayed perfect note 10 , the other three mods I ordered do not work on Ps3.

The following user thanked bonjovi12345 for this useful post:

HehexdKappa
10-04-2018, 02:03 PM #3
Originally posted by bonjovi12345 View Post
I put the Forgotten City mod - You must login or register to view this content. - on the PS3 Skyrim and it worked to play the missions, but the mod npcs has no audio I saw the video on the pc and they got audio, you could fix it thanks, the mod silver dragon armor stayed perfect note 10 , the other three mods I ordered do not work on Ps3.

the audio files need be converted to work on the ps3 Winky Winky
I'll work on it when I have free time Happy
10-06-2018, 11:59 PM #4
Please convert these armor mods and weapons.

Avatar of Balthazar - You must login or register to view this content.
Daedric Armor and weapon Improvement - daedric_2_7a_standalone - You must login or register to view this content.
Lorkhan Moonlight Greatsword Reborn - You must login or register to view this content.
'The Elianora' Master Wizards Staff - You must login or register to view this content.
Daedric Crossbow - You must login or register to view this content.

I saw that they already made the request of these other two mods but I will put them here too because they are very good and if it is possible to convert to PS3 it will be the maximum.

Scoped Bows 4.0 Final Edition - Scoped Bows at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community
Deadly Mutilation - dismemberment blood and gore - Deadly Mutilation - dismemberment blood and gore at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

I downloaded all the other mods that you converted are working perfectly note 10 congratulations for the work.
08-11-2019, 09:28 AM #5
IZeuz
Rookie
I love your mods for ps3
11-24-2019, 01:04 AM #6
Hey thanks bro!

Could you possibly port Helgen Reborn?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35841

it works fine as far as i have tested, just no audio, And as far as i can tell Clayson MSF Converter has disappeared from the internet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo