11-29-2011, 03:18 AM #1
silent657
_Elite HaxOr_
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); in this tutorial i'll be showing you how to add mods to your ps3 skyrim.
through countless hours of trial and error , trying different methods ive finaly figured it out

UPDATE!! I'VE UPLOADED EVERY UPDATE FOR SKYRIM BECAUSE I KNOW SOME UPDATES GAVE LESS ERRORS ON MODS THAN THE OTHER ONE'S BUT YES THE LATEST UPDATE WOULD BE 1.05 WHICH ADDS NEW KILL CAM FEATURE SIMILAR TO THE FALLOUT 3 / NV

things you will need
-------------------------

1.jailbroken ps3(im on cfw 3.55 kmeaw) with multiman installed, and ofcourse a legit ps3 on the latest firmware.

2.a USB stick to transfer files back and forth though multiman

---------------------
step 1 should be the common setup for everyone nowadays...-
---------------------

3.the official ps3 update patch for skyrim which is provided in the link below.

-----------
PATCH 1.05
You must login or register to view this content.

PATCH 1.04

PATCH 1.03

PATCH 1.02

PATCH 1.01
-----------

4.the mods below i've uploaded which are confirmed working 100%.

mod1
this mod is a modified lockpick pro v.3 for the ps3

mod2
this mod is the infinite sprint mod

mod3
this mod ive done alot of changes to it makes it easier to get money and move along the game without being over powered.

now for the tutorial-
=======================================

Upload the official skyrim patch into your usb and install it on your jb ps3,after its installed go into multiman and use file manager to go here

/devhdd0/game/BLUS30778/USRDIR

here you will find the files that youve installed from the official patch, replace these files with the mods of your choice.
----------------------------
-note that mod2 and mod3 are ESM files which means you will have to pick between one because you cant put 2 ESM mods at once
unless you add more strings whithing one ESM mod.I'll add another tutorial on how to edit your mods later on this week.
----------------------------------
anyways so now youve added your mods and it's time to transfer them to your legit ps3.
you will have to "Data Transfer Utility" from your jailbroken ps3 to your legit ps3 but before you do this go to your multiman
and use file manager to delete the folder called "GAMES" in your ps3 (if you have backed up games from your legit owned games
they will be delete so be aware of that.

location to that folder is here

/devhdd0/GAMES

THE reason this must be done its because you dont want those backed up games to show up on your legit ps3 when you go online
but yeah if you know what your doing you shouldnt have any problems.remember to save any information like account logins and
maybe pictures or music , movies....anything that is on your legit ps3 considered important.also dont forget to sync any trophys you have achieved before
doing the data transfer as you know you will have to format your hdd before the transfer.another thing once you finished with the utility transfer make sure
before you go online on your legit ps3 to delete any homebrew or pkg apps like ftp's, multiman and whatever else so it wont show up online.

stay tuned for mods and also you can leave requests of mods that you would like.

to see which mods are available check the You must login or register to view this content. they have alot of mods to choose from then tell me which ones you seem to like...
textures and models are a bit hard because i have yet to figure out the archieve flags used for the ps3 its signed for the ps3 system.
Magglass1
Last edited by silent657 ; 04-15-2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: New Skyrim PS3 Patch 1.02

The following 5 users say thank you to silent657 for this useful post:

HonuCinema, iIxFR3DDYBOIxIi, Kyle07, lovebros, TechMemphis
12-11-2011, 06:01 AM #20
XGingerKILLERX-
Pokemon Trainer
You really need some updated mods, man. Cant wait to see them!
12-12-2011, 01:26 AM #21
TechMemphis
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by fox243 View Post
add me on skype ill help u out ill be on tomarrow some time
and the program is fomm
skype is Foxxx243

Do you think you could make an achievement unlocker similar to the one for fallout 3 for skyrim to get trophies? similar to the one found here You must login or register to view this content..
12-12-2011, 11:36 PM #22
Fox243
[b]Elite Founder[/b]
Originally posted by TechMemphis View Post
Do you think you could make an achievement unlocker similar to the one for fallout 3 for skyrim to get trophies? similar to the one found here You must login or register to view this content..

ill c what i can do ill look at the coding and c whats all there and get back to u

The following user thanked Fox243 for this useful post:

TechMemphis
12-13-2011, 12:29 AM #23
TechMemphis
< ^ > < ^ >
ill c what i can do ill look at the coding and c whats all there and get back to u

Appreciate it mate ill probably take a crack at some mods myself. Ive done some simple mods but really im just getting started learning the tools of the fomm myself so any help or input would be appreciated.
12-14-2011, 06:07 AM #24
Kyle07
Little One

what other mods are u able 2 do? something like this
You must login or register to view this content. ?
12-16-2011, 10:03 AM #25
XGingerKILLERX-
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by silent657 View Post
in this tutorial i'll be showing you how to add mods to your ps3 skyrim.
through countless hours of trial and error , trying different methods ive finaly figured it out

UPDATE!! THERES A NEW PATCH FOR SKYRIM ON THE PS3 1.02 THE LINK IS BELOW FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD NEXT TO THE OLD PATCH

things you will need
-------------------------

1.jailbroken ps3(im on cfw 3.55 kmeaw) with multiman installed, and ofcourse a legit ps3 on the latest firmware.

2.a USB stick to transfer files back and forth though multiman

---------------------
step 1 should be the common setup for everyone nowadays...-
---------------------

3.the official ps3 update patch for skyrim which is provided in the link below.

-----------
NEW PATCH 1.02

OLD PATCH 1.01
-----------

4.the mods below i've uploaded which are confirmed working 100%.

mod1
this mod is a modified lockpick pro v.3 for the ps3

mod2
this mod is the infinite sprint mod

mod3
this mod ive done alot of changes to it makes it easier to get money and move along the game without being over powered.

now for the tutorial-
=======================================

Upload the official skyrim patch into your usb and install it on your jb ps3,after its installed go into multiman and use file manager to go here

/devhdd0/game/BLUS30778/USRDIR

here you will find the files that youve installed from the official patch, replace these files with the mods of your choice.
----------------------------
-note that mod2 and mod3 are ESM files which means you will have to pick between one because you cant put 2 ESM mods at once
unless you add more strings whithing one ESM mod.I'll add another tutorial on how to edit your mods later on this week.
----------------------------------
anyways so now youve added your mods and it's time to transfer them to your legit ps3.
you will have to "Data Transfer Utility" from your jailbroken ps3 to your legit ps3 but before you do this go to your multiman
and use file manager to delete the folder called "GAMES" in your ps3 (if you have backed up games from your legit owned games
they will be delete so be aware of that.

location to that folder is here

/devhdd0/GAMES

THE reason this must be done its because you dont want those backed up games to show up on your legit ps3 when you go online
but yeah if you know what your doing you shouldnt have any problems.remember to save any information like account logins and
maybe pictures or music , movies....anything that is on your legit ps3 considered important.also dont forget to sync any trophys you have achieved before
doing the data transfer as you know you will have to format your hdd before the transfer.another thing once you finished with the utility transfer make sure
before you go online on your legit ps3 to delete any homebrew or pkg apps like ftp's, multiman and whatever else so it wont show up online.

stay tuned for mods and also you can leave requests of mods that you would like.

to see which mods are available check the You must login or register to view this content. they have alot of mods to choose from then tell me which ones you seem to like...
textures and models are a bit hard because i have yet to figure out the archieve flags used for the ps3 its signed for the ps3 system.
Magglass1

Just so you know, it works for me on the new 1.3 patch!
12-20-2011, 12:50 AM #26
Fox243
[b]Elite Founder[/b]
Originally posted by Kyle07 View Post
what other mods are u able 2 do? something like this
You must login or register to view this content. ?

yes that is possible

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

kk so it is possable to do this only one problem im not sure all the ids for the trophies if i have the codes for them then yes its very possible
Originally posted by TechMemphis View Post

TechMemphis well if u need any help just hit me up on skype foxxx243 if im able to help ill be glad to help
ill look in to the patch of the ps3 and c if i can find the script for the trophies if i can find it then i can mod the fall out scrip to do skyrim stuff
Last edited by Fox243 ; 12-22-2011 at 02:49 AM.
12-21-2011, 08:34 PM #27
xRJC
Climbing up the ladder
Wish I still had a jailbroken ps3 should of never sold it.
12-22-2011, 09:18 AM #28
Nice Share. Thanks. Drinking Coffee

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo