12-29-2011, 02:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. Put the cube thing on the holder on the left of the buttons.
2. Ignore the first button. Hit the second button four times. This will let you hit the third button.
3. You need to hit the third button twice.
4. Then hit the final button, This will start the last sequence. And you can take the scroll.

If you dont understand watch this vid:

Last edited by ii_SNiPEzZ_xX ; 12-29-2011 at 02:55 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ii_SNiPEzZ_xX for this useful post:

Dubsy, Mr.Oppossum
12-29-2011, 02:58 PM #2
Dubsy
Banned
Originally posted by xX View Post
1. Put the cube thing on the holder on the left of the buttons.
2. Ignore the first button. Hit the second button four times. This will let you hit the third button.
4. Then hit the final button, This will start the last sequence. And you can take the scroll.

I just finished this quest and I can confirm this works 100%. Smile
12-30-2011, 02:25 AM #3
JNA_SNIPA
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xX View Post
1. Put the cube thing on the holder on the left of the buttons.

Why am i always the one to do the quest, spend and hour of my life trying to do the puzzle and than i go on NGU and see that theres a 2 minute video of how to do it..... :FU:
01-01-2012, 04:24 AM #4
Originally posted by SNIPA View Post
Why am i always the one to do the quest, spend and hour of my life trying to do the puzzle and than i go on NGU and see that theres a 2 minute video of how to do it..... :FU:

lol one of my friend did that but he didnt find the answer so i directed him here xD
01-03-2012, 07:30 AM #5
VHS
Has been a while
i just pressed the buttons randomly when I did this quest =D, 30 minutes of just tapping randomly

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo