Post: Skyrim MODS on PS3 (SuperJump/Inf. Sprint/Better Skill books/More Summons) + MORE
01-08-2012, 07:28 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: This requires CFW 3.55

Credit to "You must login or register to view this content." of nextgenupdate for part of his tutorial
Most mods created by members of You must login or register to view this content. for PC and compiled into a PS3 file by me.

//thanks to COD5DEVIL for the vid

How to use

• On your 3.55 PS3, install the latest Skyrim Patch - here's the UK one: UK 2.02 - You must login or register to view this content.
  • Now with FTP/file manager, navigate to /devhdd0/game/BLES01329/USRDIR
  • Replace the file UPDATE.ESM with my file.

• Now data transfer and the mods should load up Dancing

Download MOSad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.

This Mod has:

> sneak bow hit value at x100, instant kill
> all merchants carry 10,000 gold or more
> lockpicks value is at 10,000 to be sold to rich merchants
> unlimited sprint
> craftable lockpicks with iron ingots
> better + more skills Books (count towards 50 book trophy)
> increased Jump height (from 76 to 130)
> Increased limit of summoned creatures allowed by the Twin Souls perk to 100
> Conjure Spectral Assassin - spell tome can be created at Blacksmith Forge

> added Summons Pets

You can find several magic rings and amulets in 2 strongboxes in the cellar of Anise's cabin (west of riverwood).

Wearing one of these rings or amulets summons one of the following animal pets:

* Sabrecat
* Snow Sabrecat
* Wolf
* Ice Wolf
* Bear
* Snow Bear
* Chaurus
* Chaurus Reaper
* Frostbite Spider
* Large Frostbite Spider
* Skeever
* Dog
* Wisp
* Fox
* Snow Fox
* Mammoth

NOTE: i would suggest taking all first time - as the box cannot be respawned without console "PC".

You must login or register to view this content.

Would be great if someone could record this for me, should have never sold the PVR No
Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 01-10-2012 at 05:59 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Dman93, User23434, sunce99,
01-14-2012, 11:45 AM #29
hibye3
Hurah!
great mods derek Claps but can you do a mod where the merchants have unlimited gold if not it's ok thanks for the mods they work great (except super jump it damages your health)

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

hi just trying to get more than 10 posts
01-16-2012, 02:32 PM #30
King Kazma
Champion of Oz
cool mod derek, keep it up Happy
01-23-2012, 11:15 PM #31
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
done similar to this:

double click "DATA" and you should be able to edit the value:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

most stuff seems to only work with the modded patch (.ESM)
i have a savefile with a new modded class "Dremora" and 3000 carry weight. Not sure if that will work for you but ill see

What is the value of the legit horse speed? Or something close (So I can gauge it. I want a faster horse, but not necessarily that fast :LOL: )? Oh and I think I took the fall damage out of the equation so super jump - fall damage + your other mods = best Skyrim PS3 mod thus far.
01-23-2012, 11:43 PM #32
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
What is the value of the legit horse speed? Or something close (So I can gauge it. I want a faster horse, but not necessarily that fast :LOL: )? Oh and I think I took the fall damage out of the equation so super jump - fall damage + your other mods = best Skyrim PS3 mod thus far.

not sure the exact value, but heres a plugin for double-speed that should be enough - You must login or register to view this content.

cant wait for the creation kit to be released (should be this week) then we'll have even better mods
01-24-2012, 12:59 AM #33
Default Avatar
WOLF
not sure the exact value, but heres a plugin for double-speed that should be enough - You must login or register to view this content.

cant wait for the creation kit to be released (should be this week) then we'll have even better mods

Thanks Trotter. And yeah, will blow this section up. Reminded me of when fallout ps3 mods got released... Ahhh good times!

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Ah and to back up the other guy, on 1.03 (2.02) the rings aren't there in the cellar. But like you said with the kit coming these mods should be getting better! Keep up the great work dt
01-24-2012, 12:45 PM #34
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
Thanks Trotter. And yeah, will blow this section up. Reminded me of when fallout ps3 mods got released... Ahhh good times!

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Ah and to back up the other guy, on 1.03 (2.02) the rings aren't there in the cellar. But like you said with the kit coming these mods should be getting better! Keep up the great work dt

They were in there , but I took them out
Was trying to figure why it displays LOOKUP FAILED - only happens since 2.02
01-25-2012, 01:55 PM #35
Hullanta
Gym leader
You Just Try Ruining a perfectly good game
01-25-2012, 06:28 PM #36
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Hullanta View Post
You Just Try Ruining a perfectly good game

saying that, why the fuk did u post this thread You must login or register to view this content.
01-25-2012, 07:01 PM #37
saying that, why the fuk did u post this thread You must login or register to view this content.

The download link is down btw.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo