Login | Register

If you're having login issues, please clear your cookies and cache!

Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: [TUTORIAL]HOW TO HACK SKYRIM ON PS3 AND HOW TO EDIT .ESM (ps3)[TUTORIAL]


  1. Murt's Avatar

    Murt Spyro the Dragon

    Join Date Dec 2009

    Posts 1,506

    Membership Elite Founder

    Reputation: 12817

    01-20-2012 02:12 PM #1 [TUTORIAL]HOW TO HACK SKYRIM ON PS3 AND HOW TO EDIT .ESM (ps3)[TUTORIAL]


    enjoy

    its my video xD



    y guys, in this tut ill show you how to mod and edit your own skyrim patches, and how to edit .ESM exetension

    ---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

    i will add more of this

    thank you so much a big huge thanks for DEREKTROTTEr
    Last edited by Murt; 02-12-2012 at 04:11 PM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Murt For This Useful Post:


  3. iiGRaPHiiCz-x ッ's Avatar

    iiGRaPHiiCz-x ッ My controller's wireless?

    Join Date Jan 2012

    Posts 167

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 543

    01-20-2012 02:30 PM #2

    jailbreak needed?.... and if no then yeyeyeyey if no will u put a link up off a modded save of skyrim brah o.o

  4. Murt's Avatar

    Murt Spyro the Dragon

    Join Date Dec 2009

    Posts 1,506

    Membership Elite Founder

    Reputation: 12817

    01-20-2012 03:05 PM #3

    Quote Originally Posted by iiGRaPHiiCz-x ッ View Post
    jailbreak needed?.... and if no then yeyeyeyey if no will u put a link up off a modded save of skyrim brah o.o
    mhm im sorry bbut to use the modded .esm u need jb and i alreay uploaded modded saves to my old thread and people

  5. Join Date

    Posts n/a

    Membership Unregistered / Not Logged In

    Reputation:

    01-20-2012 03:41 PM #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Murt View Post
    mhm im sorry bbut to use the modded .esm u need jb and i alreay uploaded modded saves to my old thread and people
    Can we resign modded gamesaves with XPLODER without CFW or JB?
    I never understood that

  6. Murt's Avatar

    Murt Spyro the Dragon

    Join Date Dec 2009

    Posts 1,506

    Membership Elite Founder

    Reputation: 12817

    01-20-2012 03:43 PM #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ownage View Post
    Can we resign modded gamesaves with XPLODER without CFW or JB?
    I never understood that
    yes youi sure can

  7. Join Date

    Posts n/a

    Membership Unregistered / Not Logged In

    Reputation:

    01-20-2012 03:47 PM #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Murt View Post
    yes youi sure can
    SHAWEEETTT! :FU:
    Can you link me to your modded games saves in premium?
    I cant seem to find them

  8. Murt's Avatar

    Murt Spyro the Dragon

    Join Date Dec 2009

    Posts 1,506

    Membership Elite Founder

    Reputation: 12817

    01-20-2012 03:52 PM #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ownage View Post
    SHAWEEETTT! :FU:
    Can you link me to your modded games saves in premium?
    I cant seem to find them
    yea sure here you go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Murt For This Useful Post:


  10. WOLF Guest

    Join Date

    Posts n/a

    Membership Unregistered / Not Logged In

    Reputation:

    01-20-2012 04:01 PM #8

    Wow with fallout mod manager /facepalm. That's kind of obvious... Thanks for bringing it to light!

  11. Kleio's Avatar

    Kleio i iz 1337 naow

    Join Date Feb 2011

    Posts 2,382

    Membership Elite

    NextGenUpdate Elite Member

    Reputation: 3976

    01-20-2012 04:50 PM #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Murt View Post
    enjoy

    its my video xD



    y guys, in this tut ill show you how to mod and edit your own skyrim patches, and how to edit .ESM exetension

    ---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

    i will add more of this
    btw the new sdk kit for skyrim is out why not use that its built specifically for the game files
    System Specs:
    OS:Windows 7 Pro(64bit)
    HD Seagatehyrbid ssd 750gb
    Ram: 12gbs 1600mhz CPU:i7-3770 @3.40
    PSU:850 Watt GPU:Msi 680 Lightning Edition Core:1319 fully stable memory:1752
    My GPU Volts: Core set at 1.275 while in boost 100mhz additionally added.pll voltage 20mhz Memory:0mhz

  12. Murt's Avatar

    Murt Spyro the Dragon

    Join Date Dec 2009

    Posts 1,506

    Membership Elite Founder

    Reputation: 12817

    01-20-2012 05:15 PM #10

    Quote Originally Posted by xShadow69x_ View Post
    btw the new sdk kit for skyrim is out why not use that its built specifically for the game files
    really was it out already? but who cares

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •