02-11-2012, 03:56 PM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The question is:
Do you think Skyrim should support co-op?

I think it'd be a nice addition to the game, seeing as it gets boring here and there once you finish the main story line and you find yourself running around aimlessly getting nothing done.

It'd just be a new way to play Elder Scrolls.

What do you guys think? Yes or no and why?
02-12-2012, 07:52 AM #2
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Empiyah
The question is:

I think it'd be a nice addition to the game, seeing as it gets boring here and there once you finish the main story line and you find yourself running around aimlessly getting nothing done.

ehh.. i guess itd be cool.. but MULTIPLAYER would be even BETTER! =D
02-12-2012, 07:53 AM #3
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by DONE. View Post

What would you do in Multiplayer, man? Seems a bit odd for a free-roam like Skyrim.
02-12-2012, 03:11 PM #4
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
No. It wouldn't work with Skyirm. It's not something inherently impossible in an Elder Scrolls game, but the developers would need to find a way to make it work. So no, not for Skyrim. For a future title? Hell yeah, I'd love to see something like that.
02-12-2012, 03:12 PM #5
Swervestar
I am error
My friend and I were talking about this one say haha! I think that if skyrim was multiplayer it would probably be the #1 online game. We were think that it should be up be up to like 5 people and you and your friends could go through the plot together. And of course the more people the harder the game ;]
02-12-2012, 05:32 PM #6
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
What would you do in Multiplayer, man? Seems a bit odd for a free-roam like Skyrim.

FREE ROAM ONLINE!! okay, see another player, shoot an arrow at his knee, fight to the death! RESPAWN! Happy
or team up against an enemy.. giant, dragon, etc..
02-12-2012, 05:43 PM #7
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
i think they should bring back the Arena like in Oblivion as DLC.
Was the most fun part of the game imo, and they could introduce battles between other peoples characters.

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

TheBigRod
02-13-2012, 05:26 PM #8
BuffaloBooker
pwn'n noobs since 1984
It would have to incorporate some sort of enemy respawn system. Or it would have to work like borderlands, where if you join someone...all quests progress is set to wherever the host is.
02-13-2012, 09:32 PM #9
The question is:

FREE ROAM ONLINE!! okay, see another player, shoot an arrow at his knee, fight to the death! RESPAWN! Happy
or team up against an enemy.. giant, dragon, etc..

You must login or register to view this content.

This is an online version in an alpha stage. It has an arena already and due to the mod tools just being released, the full version or at least a beta should be up pretty soon!

The following 2 users say thank you to ii_QuickScope_x for this useful post:

Forgive,
02-14-2012, 09:30 PM #10
dkfallen
Little One
Although it may ruin the emersive experience of a single palyer game. It would make the game alot more enjoyable to play with friends. I've finished all of the questlines and having a co-op feature will acually give me something to do! Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo