Post: Is anyone still modding and resigning ps3 gamesaves with xploder?
06-24-2012, 04:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is anyone still actively resigning ps3 gamesaves.
i would appreciate if anyone could mod and resign mine for me please

My original gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

The one i want resigned and modded to mine: You must login or register to view this content.
can anyone respond as soon as you can and thanks.
06-24-2012, 04:57 PM #2
first post is a request :dumb:, and is that a zip folder of several saves |:|

The following user thanked Alexis Rhodes for this useful post:

Lamputt
06-24-2012, 05:15 PM #3
Lamputt
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Siga View Post
first post is a request :dumb:, and is that a zip folder of several saves |:|

indeed,

Originally posted by Michael
Is anyone still actively resigning ps3 gamesaves.
i would appreciate if anyone could mod and resign mine for me please

My original gamesave: You must login or register to view this content.

The one i want resigned and modded to mine: You must login or register to view this content.
can anyone respond as soon as you can and thanks.

come on mate atlease post a few posts before you start asking for stuff straight off the bat.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.
im in a good mood so there ya go.
06-24-2012, 06:04 PM #4
sorry about that but what could i really post that people would want? I dont have experience with hacking and things of that sort.
and thank you. i will try to figure out something that i can post that people will be attracted to. ( Can i post things like movies and Games?)

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

well i didn't work, but was there something that i was supposed to do to make it work. see the 2nd link is hacked(gamefaqs) and i wanted that one to be resigned to mine, but im not complaining or anything O.O i'm just sayin, and sorry to be so bothersome about this.
Last edited by Michael X ; 06-24-2012 at 05:41 PM.
06-25-2012, 03:51 PM #5
Lamputt
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Michael
sorry about that but what could i really post that people would want? I dont have experience with hacking and things of that sort.
and thank you. i will try to figure out something that i can post that people will be attracted to. ( Can i post things like movies and Games?)

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

well i didn't work, but was there something that i was supposed to do to make it work. see the 2nd link is hacked(gamefaqs) and i wanted that one to be resigned to mine, but im not complaining or anything O.O i'm just sayin, and sorry to be so bothersome about this.

what did you expect the save i gave you would do? it wont give you a platinum trophy. please look through other threads to understand the concept.
06-25-2012, 04:51 PM #6
Oh, im not worried about trophies, i just wanted it to let me save, and i'm going to look into this a bit more. thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo