Post: Skyrim: Full Walkthrough on how to get the Daedric Armor
08-19-2012, 02:10 PM #1
Elk
Lithium.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all! And Welcome your faces back to another one of Elkyeim Psn's Tutorial's! This one is for Skyrim and how to get the awesome, sexy looking Deadric Armor!

[multipage= Quest]
Pretty much for this make sure you have Ebony Ingots, Deadric Hearts and Leather Strips. There the main source of this to work. You must have a min of level 90 smiting and the perk to be able to make Deadric Armor.

If you have done the quest, 'Pieces of the Past', simply head to the Shrine of the Mehrunes Dragon and kill the two guards out front.

• Collect their Deadric Hearts
  • Collect their keys to the Shrine
  • Enter the Shrine and kill the two other people and collect the Deadra hearts
  • Look around and collect Ebony Ingots inside there

If quest hasn't been completed, read on.

So let's get started! This is for the Deadric hearts. It a simple way to get 4 hearts. Quest- Pieces of the Past

During the game, near half way. A courier will approach you, giving you a letter to visit a museum in Dawnstar. (If your not sure if you've got it or not, it a Misc, Objective)
This what the museum will look like.

When you approach the museum at first, there will be a man called Silus. You will want to talk to him and go inside with him. You'll see you've initiated the quest- 'Pieces of the Past'. Pretty much it will say you've completed the Misc objective of visiting the museum, but are concerns are on the actual quest now.
Talk to him inside and he'll talk to you about the Mystic Dawn. He'll then send you to find the Fragments.

To make this easier for you guys, here is a Full walkthrough of the quest. Including how to get the fragments.

Pretty much, you'll go the Shrine of the Mehrunes Dragon and there will be guards outside and inside.
Do the following:

• Collect their Deadric Hearts
  • Collect their keys to the Shrine
  • Enter the Shrine and kill the two other people and collect the Deadra hearts
  • Look around and collect Ebony Ingots inside there

The guards will re-spawn every week. So if you wait you can get quite alot of Deadra hearts! If you want more Deadra Hearts.. Head over to the College of Winterhold, go to the door on the right called, 'Hall of Attainment'. Go upstairs take a left to the first room and talk to Enthir as he sells Deadra hearts. He will get more every 48 hours.

[multipage= How to get Ebony Ingots]
How to get Ebony Ingots.

So, if your having trouble finding or getting Ebony Ingots, you can buy them! If you go to Whiterun and head to Belethors General Goods store.

Usually he would sell them, and as always whenever you run out you can always wait until he resupplies on stock. Also the Warmaiden's in Whiterun, the man and the woman occasionally sell Ebony Ingots.

Warmaiden's- You must login or register to view this content.

*For leather strips, you can buy them easily from Warmaidens and they cost very little.*

Okay, you've got so far now! Well done! Head on over to a Blacksmith Forge and go down to Deadric. You'll see, you have everything needed to make it! So go wild! You can make all the Deadric items if you follow the guide and that's us done!

[multipage=My Final Words]
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial! :love: If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask! So stay tuned for more of Elkyeim Psn's Tutorial's. There are loads more to come and if you are enjoying your Deadric weapons and armors be ready for my new tutorial on how to upgrade your Deadric Armor to 1500+ and your Deadric weapon (I personally use one handed) to insane stats were you can hit an Elder Dragon three times and he dies! Hope you have enjoyed NGU! Smile

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

TheMightyMoJo
08-19-2012, 04:02 PM #2
I used this site mainly for the first tip when I was oblivious to how to quickly get smithing up legitimately.

08-29-2012, 04:52 PM #3
Great guide thanks this helps me out so much.
01-15-2014, 11:37 AM #4
AA5
Do a barrel roll!
I miss this game so much, trying to buy Legendary Version from CeX but it is so rare.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo