Post: [Tutorial] Hex Editing your Skyrim Save (PC Version NOT needed)
03-31-2013, 03:45 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[Tutorial] Hex Editing your Skyrim Save (PC Version NOT needed)

Short TUT on how to edit your skyrim save for PS3 without a pc version of skyrim, This will let you have any item/armor/gold/wepons etc in skyrim. Works with latest update.

Requirements:
PS3 (Can be CFW or OFW)
USB Stick (To copy the save of course)
HxD Hex Editor – DOWNLOAD LINK You must login or register to view this content.
Skyrim PS3 Version (obviously)
Skyrim PS3 Toolkit GUI - DOWNLOAD LINK You must login or register to view this content.
(Skyrim Toolkit & HxD) - Mirror LNK You must login or register to view this content.

Step 1.) Put a Ebony or Iron Arrow in any barrel that doesnt say "Steal" and Make
sure it's empty then save your game.

Step 2.) Transfer your save to your USB flashdrive, if you don't know how to do this,
consult another video...

Step 3.) Open up save on your computer, now drag and drop the ( BlESXXXXX Player Save) Folder Into The decrypt section in Skyrim Toolkit GUI.

You must login or register to view this content.

Step 4.) Now You Can Open the SYS-DATA file in Hxd.

Step 6.) In HxD, Hit CTR-F...Now change Datetype from
"Text-String"-->"Hex-Values"

Step 7.) In the search bar box, Put in the BASE ID for the Iron or Ebony arrow...
The ID for Ebony Arrow-4139BF0100
The ID for Iron Arrow-41397D0100
Then hit "OK"

Step 8.) Once it finds your arrow, Hit CTR-R which should pop up a replace window..

Step 9.) Change the Datatype to "Hex-Value" and now in the "Replace With" box Paste the
ID of the item you want it changed to...To find the item's Base ID consult this website

Step 10.) When finding the Base ID you should see something like this...000139c0...
this is where people get screwed up..PAY ATTENTION!!!!!

Step 11.) Okay, When you copy the ID...ONLY COPY THE LAST FIVE DIGITS!!!!!!
as so....139c0, it should've went from 000139c0-->139c0...

Step 12.) Now go back to your HxD and paste those last five digits in the "Replace With" box

Step 13.) Now is another part where people get confused...what you do is put a "4" in front of
the ID as so..4139c0...it should've went from 139c0-->4139c0

Step 14.) Now put a 0100 at the end of the idea..as so 4139c00100...
it should've went from 4139c0-->4139c00100

Step 15.) Hit "OK" and it should replace it successfully, (Should be highlighted red)

Step 16.) Now click anywhere above the highlighted red (where it should've replaced)
and Hit CTR-F, Now change the Datatype to "Integer Number"

Step 17.) Change the "any bandwidth" to "32 Bit Double Word (LongInt)
In the "Search For" box type in "1" (to indicate the number of that item...) and hit "OK" now
hit CTR-R and change the credentials to the same as step 16...

Step 18.) In the "Replace With" box enter your desired amount of The Item You Want, then hit "OK"...
Now Save!!!!!

Step 19.) Now go into the ( BLESXXXXX Player DATA) and make a backup of the SYS_DATA.BAK, Then delete it from ( BLESXXXX PLAYER DATA )

Step 20.) now open up the SKYRIM TOOLKIT GUI then Drag and drop the ( BLESXXXXX PLAYER DATA ) into the encrypt Section, Now Just copy it back onto your ps3 and Your Done ENJOY!!!!

//Tutorial by hemi11p @ps3hax.

The following 13 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Bubbles., CITYCOMET, cronos002, hibye3, kameron101, NuclearArmpit, Sirprizer, t36, Universal-CFGz, Wodzy, xIDAFG, King, xShowtime32x
03-31-2013, 03:48 PM #2
Dhaax.
Maggbot timeout!
Cool but is this only for ps3.. or pc too? Smile

Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post

Short TUT on how to edit your skyrim save for PS3 without a pc version of skyrim, This will let you have any item/armor/gold/wepons etc in skyrim. Works with latest update.

Requirements:
PS3 (Can be CFW or OFW)
Skyrim PS3 Toolkit GUI - DOWNLOAD LINK You must login or register to view this content.
(Skyrim Toolkit & HxD) - Mirror LNK You must login or register to view this content.

Step 1.) Put a Ebony or Iron Arrow in any barrel that doesnt say "Steal" and Make

Step 2.) Transfer your save to your USB flashdrive, if you don't know how to do this,
consult another video...

Step 3.) Open up save on your computer, now drag and drop the ( BlESXXXXX Player Save) Folder Into The decrypt section in Skyrim Toolkit GUI.

Step 7.) In the search bar box, Put in the BASE ID for the Iron or Ebony arrow...
Then hit "OK"

Step 8.) Once it finds your arrow, Hit CTR-R which should pop up a replace window..

Step 9.) Change the Datatype to "Hex-Value" and now in the "Replace With" box Paste the
ID of the item you want it changed to...To find the item's Base ID consult this website

Step 10.) When finding the Base ID you should see something like this...000139c0...

Step 12.) Now go back to your HxD and paste those last five digits in the "Replace With" box

Step 13.) Now is another part where people get confused...what you do is put a "4" in front of

Step 15.) Hit "OK" and it should replace it successfully, (Should be highlighted red)

Step 16.) Now click anywhere above the highlighted red (where it should've replaced)

In the "Search For" box type in "1" (to indicate the number of that item...) and hit "OK" now

Step 18.) In the "Replace With" box enter your desired amount of The Item You Want, then hit "OK"...
Now Save!!!!!

Step 19.) Now go into the ( BLESXXXXX Player DATA) and make a backup of the SYS_DATA.BAK, Then delete it from ( BLESXXXX PLAYER DATA )

Step 20.) now open up the SKYRIM TOOLKIT GUI then Drag and drop the ( BLESXXXXX PLAYER DATA ) into the encrypt Section, Now Just copy it back onto your ps3 and Your Done ENJOY!!!!

03-31-2013, 03:49 PM #3
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by DhaaxHD View Post
Cool but is this only for ps3.. or pc too? Smile

this is for PS3 only (people without PC version)

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

xIDAFG
03-31-2013, 10:12 PM #4
xShowtime32x
Are you high?
Thank you for this, this will help me alot.Upside Down Happy

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Is it possible to do this with items from the DLC?

Requirements:
PS3 (Can be CFW or OFW)

consult another video...

Then hit "OK"

Now Save!!!!!

03-31-2013, 10:45 PM #5

Requirements:
PS3 (Can be CFW or OFW)

consult another video...

Then hit "OK"

Now Save!!!!!

im pretty sure you can do it testing this later when my pc copy downloads but there are spaces for specific data you have done say how many books you have read if its the value i think it is it would allow a save to give several trophies at once instead of 10 saves for 10 trophies

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by xShowtime32x View Post
Thank you for this, this will help me alot.Upside Down Happy

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Is it possible to do this with items from the DLC?

ya should be as long you know the item id was thinking of making a tool to create batch files of all game items to improve on someone elses tool might work on it next few days im off and i can use the source code so it wont take long
04-01-2013, 12:35 AM #6
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Karma
im pretty sure you can do it testing this later when my pc copy downloads but there are spaces for specific data you have done say how many books you have read if its the value i think it is it would allow a save to give several trophies at once instead of 10 saves for 10 trophies

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

ya should be as long you know the item id was thinking of making a tool to create batch files of all game items to improve on someone elses tool might work on it next few days im off and i can use the source code so it wont take long

yes i believe thats possible.
a while back, someone made a tool to edit the stats (xbox version)

if it works, obv will work for ps3 too.

ill find it
04-01-2013, 12:59 AM #7
xShowtime32x
Are you high?
Originally posted by Karma

I tried it with dragonbone arrows but it didnt seem to work.
04-01-2013, 01:51 AM #8
yes i believe thats possible.
a while back, someone made a tool to edit the stats (xbox version)

if it works, obv will work for ps3 too.

ill find it

if you want to figure it out try doing it on pc version first the layout is easier to view on hex editor then ps3 , ik level cant be modified as there is a flag check that think skyrim.esm or update.esm checks them to set a function to say hex value of 01 would state level 1 it normally shows in two places which are correct to pc save as well but there is section below that with the actual story flags which is mumbo jumbo hopefully locations and what not isnt there or its impossible almost to edit
04-28-2013, 05:27 PM #9
For editing, Do I have to do it 1 at a time?
04-30-2013, 10:41 PM #10
the only thing i wish i could mod was my correctors name i put something stupid when i first got the game but i wish i could change it it bugs me so much:p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo