10-07-2014, 07:34 PM #1
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here is a tool we all have been waiting for! :wub:

Pictures

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

3/53 : Encryption

Credits
Franky
IDontLeech[/CENTER]
Last edited by IDontLeech ; 10-08-2014 at 09:24 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to IDontLeech for this useful post:

Hammy, bAdReQuEsT, boypalos, Cain532, carma66, Dan Dactyl, Riften, DEREKTROTTER, Criptus, devsnz, Dex4.21, evanodair, Gay For Satan, hibye3, ItsLollo1000, khan102, Kryptus, maykellove, Mythusala, nathanbeirne, rodrigovidal, Sir Zee, Sir_Vapes_A_lot, suky xiong, Sunshine//Adam, Tekkaman77, Terrorize 420, VMP, Winter, worrorfight, Worst, XxlYlOlLlOlxX, Zambie
10-08-2014, 02:12 AM #20
Cain532
Vault dweller
Nice release! I'll have to check it out Smile

The following user thanked Cain532 for this useful post:

IDontLeech
10-08-2014, 02:47 AM #21
khan102
Vault dweller
Originally posted by IDontLeech View Post
Like Infinite Ammo? I already plan on doing ammo again on 1.04

Oh and madden nfl 15
10-09-2014, 06:06 AM #22
azizxr
Haxor!
I dont know if it's just me, but when I enable infinite health... all the NPC's have infinite health aswell lol :|
10-09-2014, 06:12 AM #23
I remember once I put the Skyrim disk into my ps3 it gave me ylod so idk if I should try it again to use this Idk
10-09-2014, 10:47 AM #24
Originally posted by IDontLeech View Post
Credits
Franky
IDontLeech

With a name like that I'd at least hope you'd try to be better about credit.

You must login or register to view this content.

Maybe somebody just gave them to you and you wouldn't really know where they came from, it's always possible it's no fault on your part. I haven't bothered looking for your other posts, maybe you have nothing but legitimate things, I wouldn't know. I don't see Medo mentioned since he found\created the codes, nor the site the codes came from, which is about the same site where a good chunk of codes come from that end up in RTM tools that pop up here without credits. You must login or register to view this content.
It gets old wandering to CMP, seeing new codes posted, wandering here and days or weeks later seeing the same identical stuff pop up in another RTM tool and no mention of source or credit. Then there's one RTM tool after another when not even 1 ever needs to be made. You could just make a plugin for Netcheat too, it could save you time and effort and people probably wouldn't need to check for viruses, ID stealers, and whatever other malicious stuff that randomly pops up from this site, but I wouldn't no for sure because I have no idea of how to program or how to even make a "Hello World" screen. I still don't know why a chunk of you don't just find your own codes for games and make RTM tools. I'm a moron, I know less than 0 about programming, and I find codes. I'd at least assume if you can make a tool you'd be better at finding them than I would be at it, but maybe it's just a bad assumption on my part.
Last edited by y8rz3l56ye2n8q ; 10-09-2014 at 10:55 AM.
10-09-2014, 07:02 PM #25
Warren-p-
I defeated!
I'll try it
10-09-2014, 11:30 PM #26
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by y8rz3l56ye2n8q View Post
With a name like that I'd at least hope you'd try to be better about credit.

You must login or register to view this content.

Maybe somebody just gave them to you and you wouldn't really know where they came from, it's always possible it's no fault on your part. I haven't bothered looking for your other posts, maybe you have nothing but legitimate things, I wouldn't know. I don't see Medo mentioned since he found\created the codes, nor the site the codes came from, which is about the same site where a good chunk of codes come from that end up in RTM tools that pop up here without credits. You must login or register to view this content.
It gets old wandering to CMP, seeing new codes posted, wandering here and days or weeks later seeing the same identical stuff pop up in another RTM tool and no mention of source or credit. Then there's one RTM tool after another when not even 1 ever needs to be made. You could just make a plugin for Netcheat too, it could save you time and effort and people probably wouldn't need to check for viruses, ID stealers, and whatever other malicious stuff that randomly pops up from this site, but I wouldn't no for sure because I have no idea of how to program or how to even make a "Hello World" screen. I still don't know why a chunk of you don't just find your own codes for games and make RTM tools. I'm a moron, I know less than 0 about programming, and I find codes. I'd at least assume if you can make a tool you'd be better at finding them than I would be at it, but maybe it's just a bad assumption on my part.

Lol, you say this, but clearly don't know how the ps3 scene is. There is no such thing as proper credits as one gets help from various programs to even find said "codes". I don't see people giving credits to HxD for using it to edit the .elf, or even the person who made the .elf extractor in the first place, it's always credits to the one that found said code. :lol:

To put this in short, find me a post where the person releasing a code for any game gives 100% full credits to all the programs they've used to find it, and not leeching all the "thanks" to himself as he makes it seem like he/she is god and didn't use anything but self created tools from scratch.

The following user thanked Franky for this useful post:

IDontLeech
10-12-2014, 02:54 AM #27
Oh She Wasnt Readdddy....
10-12-2014, 02:55 AM #28
Last edited by iiTzBlankHD ; 10-12-2014 at 02:58 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo