02-15-2015, 09:34 AM #1
coldlm
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After a lot of trail and error i got some really nice collection of mods working. On SKYRIM GOTY BLUS31202 (or any other copy of Skyrim that have at least one of the DLCs)
Also i should mention that this is not the only mods that works on PS3, this is just a pack of mods that will work without editing anything,

Installation

Unrar and add all content from Skyrim mods working on PS3 To /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31202/USRDIR/NPDRM/Dawnguard/DATA Keep in mind game not GAMES folder

Mods List

3x stamina regen.esp Will only regenerate you stamina x3 times faster in combat
15x magic regen.esp Will only work during combat, there is alternative mods x3..
100XCarryWeight.esp Allows to carry 100x what you can carry
ArcheryDummyXP.esp It will add points to your character when you shoot at dummies
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp Self explanatory
ELFX - All in one.esp Made some changes to the mode to make it work without the texture But its working now And in my opinion the best and the coolest mod, It will enhance the graphics and the weather, day and night an water also ads lightening effects while raining (Keep the ClimatesOfTamriel files)
Extra Encounters Reborn Its set to max so you will encounter more people, animals and so on while traveling
Footprints.esp Adds footprint in snowy grounds
JumpHigher_130.esp Makes you jump 130% higher, very useful while climbing
kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp Will only work after completing the dark brotherhood missions, you need to have a main follower (human) with you, ask them to go back home then ask them to follow you back and quickly after that ask any of the dark brotherhood guys to follow you and they will do
Locational Damage.esp Only works on legendary mode, and it ill make combats very fun, if you hit someone/something in the head by an arrow, there is a 50% they'll die
Lock Overhaul.esp now you can craft a lock pick that doesn't brake
RingsOfPower.esp you have to craft the new rings and you need Black gems
Sprint.esp You can sprint without using stamina
TrueYield.esp NPCs will yield for good after they are close to die (Normal mode it doesn't work all the time only on legendary mode )
UltimateCombat.esp It allows NPCs to use multiple weapons and moves.
Unique BOOZE Bottles.esp Booze battles looks distinct (why because i love booze Winky Winky the downside of this the ale bottles don't show up in the items menu!)
Auto Unequip Shield.esp Automatically unequip your shield in safe zones
Chesko_Frostfall.esp Delete it and use the pkg bellow
ClimatesOfTamriel.bsa It makes the weather behaves realistically
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp There is other options as well Skyrim mods.rar\Skyrim mods\Skyrim alternative mods\ClimatesOfTamriel- additional mods
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp There is other options, you can check the pictures included Skyrim mods.rar\Skyrim mods\Skyrim alternative mods\ClimatesOfTamriel- additional mods
conjure_chest.esp A new spell gives a chest that have a lot of items
Dead Body Collision.esp Dead bodies are solid objects now
DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp Craft a new masks
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp The guards will respect you more now, only positive comments
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp Allows to craft more items
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp Fixes the shadow

Link
You must login or register to view this content.

Note
Updated the Rar file includes some more mods now,
There is three folders
Skyrim mods working on PS3 Contains mod files
Skyrim alternative mods Contains alternative mods
Skyrim without multi-utility files Contains original backups of the game folder without multi-utility

Mods Pack 2

DeadlyMonsters.esp Makes dragons and animals that attacks you more hardcore
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp A really cool mod, adds a few new commands to your follower, for example you can command your follower to stick with you without attacking, or you can dismiss him without your follower going back home, And you can tell your follower to train some more to get stronger....
Also with this mod you can get as many followers as want,
Speak to you main follower, choose You know..., Relax for a while, Than recruit anyone you want, Ask your main follower time to go.

Link

Mods Pack 3

aggressive_combat_style.esp Changes combat style
ArrowInTheEverywhere_High_Longer.esp You'll get more arrows from NPCs
AutoAim.esp Sometimes work, better than nothing...
Banditry.esp You'll see more bandits
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp ...
BetterQuestObjectives.esp ...
crimsonquestmarkers.esp...
Dynamic TimeScale.esp Should make the transaction from daylight to night more realistic
Essential horses - all horses.esp Your horses wont die...
Extended Encounters.esp This will work with the basic mode from the first pack (You will encounter different NPCs, animals...) Also it will add more guards walking around
Grand Dragons.esp Resizes drags to bigger
ImmersiveQuesting.esp...
ImprovedSneakDetection.esp Enhance the detection
Ket_3DLoadscreens.esp Instead of seeing the same 3D items in loading screen, This mod will make sure that it won't happen
Lively Followers.esp One of my fav, makes your followers exactly like serana, they move around, interact with the surroundings (Eat, Sit, Dance, Craft....)
Marriage without Amulet.esp You don't need to keep wearing mara's amulet to ask for marriage
Melt_Down_Everything.esp You can melt more stuff in the smelts
moveit.esp When your followers block your way, this mode will make your followers move instantly
No Skill Limit.esp You can skill up more than the limit (100)
Populated Prisons.esp No more empty prisons
ReallyGiantGiantsandMammoths.esp Resizes Giants and Momths to really big
SeranaSecret.esp Its a secret :p
SkyComplete.esp Will work with my All in one mode
Skyrim 30 DeadBody Remover.esp It should remove the last 30 dead NPCs

Link

New Mods Pack 4

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp Adds too many options to your followers (Sleep, Dance, Change combat style.... ) The only downside of this mod is when you ask some followers to kiss you, you wont be able to talk to them again, When that happens, exit the game, Delete this mode start the game, Everything should be working now, Than exit the game and add the mod back again, AND STOP KISSING YOUR FOLLOWERS Smile

Link

Additional modes repacked by @4esfera

Unicorn (1 white and 1 black) You must login or register to view this content. (You get a real unicorn how cool is that)
Wearable lanterns You must login or register to view this content.
Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M stand alone You must login or register to view this content.
Alduin Wings You must login or register to view this content.
Auto Unequip Helmet You must login or register to view this content.
Auto Unequip Ammo You must login or register to view this content.
ULTRA REALISTIC WORLD LIGHTING
Bright You must login or register to view this content.
Normal You must login or register to view this content.
Dark You must login or register to view this content.
Conjurable chest You must login or register to view this content.
Craftable crown helmet You must login or register to view this content.

ALTERNATIVE LINK

Frostfall Updated
This is the English version fully working from the Spanish repack

start the game, a new quest should appear called Frostfall, wait until its night (7pm to 7am) and then keep looking at the sky, wait until you see that the quest is completed,
now you can configure and use the mod by going to magic, powers menu.

multiutility mod created by selyb and repacked by [MENTION=1027]4esfera[/MENTION] For Skyrim BLUS31202 only, (Back up your saves and data before installing the pkg)
Back up the highlighted items from /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31202 game not GAMES

Link

How to use multi-utility

Press O , Magic menu, Powers and equip multi-utility, than press :R2: and than go to You must login or register to view this content. to get any item code you want.
This is the whole website data base for offline use You must login or register to view this content.

For more info about multi-utility go to this thread

How to remove this mods
Simply delete the mod that you don't wont.

A couple of tips

In game settings uncheck auto save on bed, wait, travel it will make it a lot faster just don't forget to manually save your progress often
if the game starts lagging wait for the game to load the texture properly
Do not throw things you don't need just randomly around, the game will remember everything you do and by throwing things you are just making the game system work hard, ALWAYS SELL THE STUFF YOU DON'T NEED,
Do not carry too many items with you, or on you follower/s
Do not store all your items in one box
If the game starts bugging too much, exit and relaunch it.
Share any other suggestions/Fixes for Skyrim GOTY.

Caution
All mods posted here are working with each other
if you have mods already installed then add one by one mod OR take all your mods off, install all or only the mods you want from the my pack, then install your mods one by one, (install one of your mods, start the game, make sure its working, then repeat the process)

Thanks to all mod creators

I made the original thread here,
and i will keep updating as i try new mods
Last edited by coldlm ; 02-18-2015 at 01:48 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to coldlm for this useful post:

mariokilla23, ModReality, MonkeyJunkey11, ryd3r
02-15-2015, 05:39 PM #2
MonkeyJunkey11
Do a barrel roll!
Omfg thangs :d
11-21-2015, 07:04 AM #3
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
all tested and confirmed working! even on legendary edition! thank you so much bro
11-23-2015, 04:34 AM #4
TStew28
Do a barrel roll!
I installed the mods where they go, now when i launch skyrim it just stays sitting at the main screen, it doesn't freeze my console or anything, it just sits there with the logo. Any suggestions?
11-23-2015, 10:49 AM #5
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by TStew28 View Post
I installed the mods where they go, now when i launch skyrim it just stays sitting at the main screen, it doesn't freeze my console or anything, it just sits there with the logo. Any suggestions?

Add me on Skype dude I can help you out

Waffahouse is my Skype name

Or just simply use my tutorial as well , either way . But really man I would do this. Look at my tutorial, pick out which mods you want to use... Then open another browser tab with Google, Google the exact name.esp in these lists you see on here on my tutorial and his, and the first link on Google (most of the time it's nexus) and boom you got any mod you want! Like I said dude if you need help add me on skype and txt me there. Sometimes I'm unable to check my inbox here

Waffahouse

The following user thanked WAFFAHOUSE89 for this useful post:

TStew28
11-23-2015, 03:28 PM #6
TStew28
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
Add me on Skype dude I can help you out

Waffahouse is my Skype name

Or just simply use my tutorial as well , either way . But really man I would do this. Look at my tutorial, pick out which mods you want to use... Then open another browser tab with Google, Google the exact name.esp in these lists you see on here on my tutorial and his, and the first link on Google (most of the time it's nexus) and boom you got any mod you want! Like I said dude if you need help add me on skype and txt me there. Sometimes I'm unable to check my inbox here

Waffahouse

Okay, I sent a request!
01-29-2016, 05:26 AM #7
How did you fix the problem, the same thing is happening to me
02-17-2016, 01:47 PM #8
ModReality
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by coldlm View Post
After a lot of trail and error i got some really nice collection of mods working. On SKYRIM GOTY BLUS31202 (or any other copy of Skyrim that have at least one of the DLCs)
Also i should mention that this is not the only mods that works on PS3, this is just a pack of mods that will work without editing anything,

Installation

Unrar and add all content from Skyrim mods working on PS3 To /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31202/USRDIR/NPDRM/Dawnguard/DATA Keep in mind game not GAMES folder

Mods List

3x stamina regen.esp Will only regenerate you stamina x3 times faster in combat
15x magic regen.esp Will only work during combat, there is alternative mods x3..
100XCarryWeight.esp Allows to carry 100x what you can carry
ArcheryDummyXP.esp It will add points to your character when you shoot at dummies
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp Self explanatory
ELFX - All in one.esp Made some changes to the mode to make it work without the texture But its working now And in my opinion the best and the coolest mod, It will enhance the graphics and the weather, day and night an water also ads lightening effects while raining (Keep the ClimatesOfTamriel files)
Extra Encounters Reborn Its set to max so you will encounter more people, animals and so on while traveling
Footprints.esp Adds footprint in snowy grounds
JumpHigher_130.esp Makes you jump 130% higher, very useful while climbing
kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp Will only work after completing the dark brotherhood missions, you need to have a main follower (human) with you, ask them to go back home then ask them to follow you back and quickly after that ask any of the dark brotherhood guys to follow you and they will do
Locational Damage.esp Only works on legendary mode, and it ill make combats very fun, if you hit someone/something in the head by an arrow, there is a 50% they'll die
Lock Overhaul.esp now you can craft a lock pick that doesn't brake
RingsOfPower.esp you have to craft the new rings and you need Black gems
Sprint.esp You can sprint without using stamina
TrueYield.esp NPCs will yield for good after they are close to die (Normal mode it doesn't work all the time only on legendary mode )
UltimateCombat.esp It allows NPCs to use multiple weapons and moves.
Unique BOOZE Bottles.esp Booze battles looks distinct (why because i love booze Winky Winky the downside of this the ale bottles don't show up in the items menu!)
Auto Unequip Shield.esp Automatically unequip your shield in safe zones
Chesko_Frostfall.esp Delete it and use the pkg bellow
ClimatesOfTamriel.bsa It makes the weather behaves realistically
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp There is other options as well Skyrim mods.rar\Skyrim mods\Skyrim alternative mods\ClimatesOfTamriel- additional mods
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp There is other options, you can check the pictures included Skyrim mods.rar\Skyrim mods\Skyrim alternative mods\ClimatesOfTamriel- additional mods
conjure_chest.esp A new spell gives a chest that have a lot of items
Dead Body Collision.esp Dead bodies are solid objects now
DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp Craft a new masks
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp The guards will respect you more now, only positive comments
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp Allows to craft more items
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp Fixes the shadow

Link

Note
Updated the Rar file includes some more mods now,
There is three folders
Skyrim mods working on PS3 Contains mod files
Skyrim alternative mods Contains alternative mods
Skyrim without multi-utility files Contains original backups of the game folder without multi-utility

Mods Pack 2

DeadlyMonsters.esp Makes dragons and animals that attacks you more hardcore
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp A really cool mod, adds a few new commands to your follower, for example you can command your follower to stick with you without attacking, or you can dismiss him without your follower going back home, And you can tell your follower to train some more to get stronger....
Also with this mod you can get as many followers as want,
Speak to you main follower, choose You know..., Relax for a while, Than recruit anyone you want, Ask your main follower time to go.

Link

Mods Pack 3

aggressive_combat_style.esp Changes combat style
ArrowInTheEverywhere_High_Longer.esp You'll get more arrows from NPCs
AutoAim.esp Sometimes work, better than nothing...
Banditry.esp You'll see more bandits
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp ...
BetterQuestObjectives.esp ...
crimsonquestmarkers.esp...
Dynamic TimeScale.esp Should make the transaction from daylight to night more realistic
Essential horses - all horses.esp Your horses wont die...
Extended Encounters.esp This will work with the basic mode from the first pack (You will encounter different NPCs, animals...) Also it will add more guards walking around
Grand Dragons.esp Resizes drags to bigger
ImmersiveQuesting.esp...
ImprovedSneakDetection.esp Enhance the detection
Ket_3DLoadscreens.esp Instead of seeing the same 3D items in loading screen, This mod will make sure that it won't happen
Lively Followers.esp One of my fav, makes your followers exactly like serana, they move around, interact with the surroundings (Eat, Sit, Dance, Craft....)
Marriage without Amulet.esp You don't need to keep wearing mara's amulet to ask for marriage
Melt_Down_Everything.esp You can melt more stuff in the smelts
moveit.esp When your followers block your way, this mode will make your followers move instantly
No Skill Limit.esp You can skill up more than the limit (100)
Populated Prisons.esp No more empty prisons
ReallyGiantGiantsandMammoths.esp Resizes Giants and Momths to really big
SeranaSecret.esp Its a secret :p
SkyComplete.esp Will work with my All in one mode
Skyrim 30 DeadBody Remover.esp It should remove the last 30 dead NPCs

Link

New Mods Pack 4

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp Adds too many options to your followers (Sleep, Dance, Change combat style.... ) The only downside of this mod is when you ask some followers to kiss you, you wont be able to talk to them again, When that happens, exit the game, Delete this mode start the game, Everything should be working now, Than exit the game and add the mod back again, AND STOP KISSING YOUR FOLLOWERS Smile

Link

Additional modes repacked by @4esfera

Unicorn (1 white and 1 black) You must login or register to view this content. (You get a real unicorn how cool is that)
Wearable lanterns You must login or register to view this content.
Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M stand alone You must login or register to view this content.
Alduin Wings You must login or register to view this content.
Auto Unequip Helmet You must login or register to view this content.
Auto Unequip Ammo You must login or register to view this content.
ULTRA REALISTIC WORLD LIGHTING
Bright You must login or register to view this content.
Normal You must login or register to view this content.
Dark You must login or register to view this content.
Conjurable chest You must login or register to view this content.
Craftable crown helmet You must login or register to view this content.

ALTERNATIVE LINK

Frostfall Updated
This is the English version fully working from the Spanish repack

start the game, a new quest should appear called Frostfall, wait until its night (7pm to 7am) and then keep looking at the sky, wait until you see that the quest is completed,
now you can configure and use the mod by going to magic, powers menu.

multiutility mod created by selyb and repacked by [MENTION=1027]4esfera[/MENTION] For Skyrim BLUS31202 only, (Back up your saves and data before installing the pkg)
Back up the highlighted items from /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31202 game not GAMES

Link

How to use multi-utility

Press O , Magic menu, Powers and equip multi-utility, than press :R2: and than go to You must login or register to view this content. to get any item code you want.
This is the whole website data base for offline use You must login or register to view this content.

For more info about multi-utility go to this thread

How to remove this mods
Simply delete the mod that you don't wont.

A couple of tips

In game settings uncheck auto save on bed, wait, travel it will make it a lot faster just don't forget to manually save your progress often
if the game starts lagging wait for the game to load the texture properly
Do not throw things you don't need just randomly around, the game will remember everything you do and by throwing things you are just making the game system work hard, ALWAYS SELL THE STUFF YOU DON'T NEED,
Do not carry too many items with you, or on you follower/s
Do not store all your items in one box
If the game starts bugging too much, exit and relaunch it.
Share any other suggestions/Fixes for Skyrim GOTY.

Caution
All mods posted here are working with each other
if you have mods already installed then add one by one mod OR take all your mods off, install all or only the mods you want from the my pack, then install your mods one by one, (install one of your mods, start the game, make sure its working, then repeat the process)

Thanks to all mod creators

I made the original thread here,
and i will keep updating as i try new mods

Thanks. Really helped a lot. Where can i find more ESP/BSA files for PS3 Skyrim? Will PC Skyrim ESP/BSA files work on PS3?, or will i need to convert them? is there a tool? lol
02-28-2016, 10:03 AM #9
Can you tell me where to get esp, bsa mod?
03-02-2016, 03:31 AM #10
Jakex09
Do a barrel roll!
i just frozen as soon as i started skyrim can i get some help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo