Post: [Tutorial] How to mod SkyRim (the EASY WAY) All PS3 Versions! A TON OF PC MOD...
11-20-2015, 01:50 AM #1
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [UPDATED WITH DOWNLOAD LINK!] Sup NGU!
I cant thank you guys enough for all the help throughout my modding adventures in the world of SkyRim! First off I would like to throw some credit to The_Garza and Sammy for helping me figure this out, I'm currently using the Legendary Edition of SkyRim and i'm running it via MultiMan off my external HDD and I ran into soooo many issues when I first tried modding this version, mainly because there is no updates needed for this version, as they have essentially attached the 1.07 update to the actual game itself, so kinda limits the modding you can do..... BUT WAIT! THERE IS A WAY!!!

STEP 1- make sure you have a CFW PS3 (DUH! LOL) doesn't matter which version SkyRim you have BUT YOU AT LEAST NEED DAWNGAURD DLC

STEP 2- open Multiman and go here - dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31202/USRDIR/NPDRM/Dawngaurd/DATA (make sure to go to GAME and NOT GAMES) you should see a couple of files in the DATA folder. LEAVE THEM THERE! We are going to be placing the mods in this folder with those Dawngaurd files located in the DATA folder.

STEP 3- now you need to find some mods! A TON of .esp and .bsa mods seem to work for me. I've tried over 100 and they all seem to work, even the Dev Test Room! But really at the end of the day, you don't want to overdo it with the mods because they WILL lag your game (mainly scripts and graphical improvements) so pick the best, most stable ones. I will list my mods i'm using at the end of this tutorial.

STEP 4- take the .esp and .bsa mods of your choice and put them in a folder on a flash drive (or use FileZilla) and you are going to want to place the modded files you downloaded inside the folder you have open on Multiman (dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31202/USRDIR/NPDRM/Dawngaurd/DATA)

STEP 5- now that you copied all the files over, launch the game and ENJOY!

[IMPORTANT NOTES]
If you don't like a mod or it is bugging out your game, just delete it lol go back into the Dawngard data folder and delete whichever mods you do not want anymore.
If you want to find mods the best way is to type their name.esp in google.. I will list now the best ones I found that are 100 percent working on PS3

MODS I'M CURRENTLY RUNNING (SUPER STABLE)

100XCarryWeight.esp
15x magickaregen.esp
3x staminaregen.esp
Blaze Of Eventide.bsa
Blaze Of Eventide.esp
ConjurationMadnessModv1.esp
EmpoweredMagic.bsa
EmpoweredMagic.esp
EmpoweredMagic_Dawngaurd.esp
EmpoweredMagic_Dragonborn.esp
Essential horses - all horses.esp
JumpHigher_300.esp
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp
Marriage without Amulet.esp
moveit.esp
No Skill Limit.esp
NudeMod.bsa
NudeMod.esp
QASMOKE.esp
RingsOfPower.esp
SacredRingofJeebus.esp
Skyrim 30 Deadbody Remover.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
Sprint.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.bsa
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
UltimateCombat.esp

DOWNLOAD ALL WORKING PS3 SKYRIM MODZ .rar

You must login or register to view this content.

There are WAY more mods I have tested, but these are the ones I deemed essential to have. But its up to you which you choose to use. Also, I would recommend using iDontLEECH 's RTM TOOL in conjunction with these mods I have listed for the best experience possible! He seems to be the ONLY person on the internet that made a working RTM for Skyrim so for sure check that out as well.

Anyways, hope this was helpful to you guys! I know this game is SUPER OLD lol but I literally just started playing it 2 weeks ago for the first time and i must say, if your playing the vanilla version of this game without mods your are missing out my friend!

THANKS AGAIN NGU!
WAFFA

PS
got any questions comment or PM me Smile

Also, if you happen to know of or found any additional PC Skyrim mods that are working on PS3 and are not included in my RAR download collection, PLEASE share with us!! I will add them to the collection just COMMENT BELOW!!
Last edited by WAFFAHOUSE89 ; 03-02-2016 at 07:20 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to WAFFAHOUSE89 for this useful post:

bregadioli, coolcaleb12134, evanodair, ImaB3AST1123, ModReality, MrMoan, Nothingbutbread, Paddy2016, pootie_tang, Rockgarred, Skonafid, Terrorize 420, TJ78
09-14-2016, 06:24 AM #65
Awesome really love it keep up the good work Happy
12-09-2016, 08:18 AM #66
i just need all dlc pkg T-T
05-06-2017, 03:10 PM #67
how to use the mod?
05-18-2017, 06:59 PM #68
QMT
Do a barrel roll!
maybe DOM but how to open the Mod / menu
05-18-2017, 11:02 PM #69
QMT
Do a barrel roll!
i try it and im freezing everytime by start up of the game
06-16-2017, 03:52 AM #70
do i still need to edit skyrim.ini ?
07-11-2017, 01:04 PM #71
Hey,with other pc mods aside from the ones you listed above,do they work just the same way? I mean like in term of installing them? Do i need to do other stuff? Or just simply copy and paste them in the same directory? 'cause i tried the Warmonger armory and Bucklers mod and they're equipable and doesn't break the game,but the texture/object doesn't show up...is there a missing file from the mod or something?

Ps. Thanks for this thread you made. Now i started playing skyrim over and over again haha
07-29-2017, 05:44 PM #72
DH63
Retired Staff
What if the mod includes scripts and other various folders?
08-27-2017, 11:51 AM #73
WildPie100
Save Point
Can anybody upload CBBE bikini mod for skyrim goty BLUS31202.
Thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo