04-05-2016, 08:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made this awhile back, but never really got around to releasing it so here it is
Also, I did port some mods from XxCOD5DEVILxX and DEREKTROTTER's files into mine, so credits to them for making such cool and funny mods

I kinda forgot some of the names of the mods I put in here so I'll just name the ones I remember

Mod List:
Rings of Power by Gawl40
Levelers Tower by WillieSea
Phenderix Magic Evolved - 320 Spells by phenderix
Trapdoor to Developer Test Area by Dablackdrood
All Shouts unlocked at helgen and most game items by hymesj
KenMOD - Lockpick Pro - Cheat by Kenney

This is for BLUS30778
You must login or register to view this content.

V1 Added Levelers Tower V35a
V2 Ported around 6 new models plus updated 2 other ones
v3 Forgot to add Speed rings
V4 Removed some Mods
v5 Added developer room in helgen
V6 Completely redid everything from scratch and made some major and much needed adjustments like fixing not being able to cast spells in your right hand
V7 Redid the ESM file due to some mod conflicts and also removed aspect - runner from phenderix magic evolved

Bugs
1: When you load up the game it may freeze up for a short time (probably just the files being loaded)
2: Can't cast spells in right hand - Fixed
3: Some Levelers towers textures don't load properly like outside of it and in the laboratory and also the display room
4: Sometimes in levelers tower the living quarters doesn't load (infinite loading screen)

Credits
XxCOD5DEVILxX
DEREKTROTTER
gamer359 Smile
Last edited by gamer359 ; 04-05-2016 at 08:42 AM.
04-06-2016, 07:16 AM #2
thanks Smile
04-26-2016, 10:02 AM #3
where is the phendrix mod evolved? I got it but can't find the mod?
04-26-2016, 10:46 PM #4
Originally posted by natiive View Post
where is the phendrix mod evolved? I got it but can't find the mod?

Here's a quote from the nexusmods page

FINDING THE SPELLS
To obtain the spells contained in this mod go to one of the following locations: Dragonsreach (Whiterun), Blue Palace (Solitude), Mistveil Keep (Riften), Palace of the Kings (Windhelm), Understone Keep (Markarth), or the Arcaneum (College of Winterhold) and buy them from the Phenderix Ambassador. You will not be able to buy some of the spells depending on what your appropriate skill levels are. Level them up to buy new spells.

If you would like to cheat and obtain all of the spells regardless of what level your abilities are then simply steal all of the spell tomes from a chest that resides in each city somewhere near where the Phenderix Ambassador is. All tomes should be in the chest.

The following user thanked gamer359 for this useful post:

natiive
04-28-2016, 01:49 AM #5
Hey bro could you send me the file without the jump height in it ? haha
04-28-2016, 02:37 AM #6
Hey bro could you send me the file without the jump height in it ? haha

Here you go: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by gamer359 ; 04-28-2016 at 03:49 AM.

natiive
04-28-2016, 03:14 AM #7
Thankyou the spells are wicked btw! just tested all of them and it seems only the conjuring spells that freeze the console but other than that they work good
04-28-2016, 03:55 AM #8
Thankyou the spells are wicked btw! just tested all of them and it seems only the conjuring spells that freeze the console but other than that they work good

Yeah, I noticed that too, but only with the ones that conjure DLC characters so I guess if you don't have that DLC it will most definitely crash the game

natiive
04-28-2016, 09:57 AM #9
yeah and to edit the file I put it TESnip and just changed the spells I want gone to a whole bunch of zero's, am I doing It right? it seems to work in game like the spells I dont want just edit the esm and change it to zero's and the spell is gone
04-29-2016, 01:26 AM #10
yeah and to edit the file I put it TESnip and just changed the spells I want gone to a whole bunch of zero's, am I doing It right? it seems to work in game like the spells I dont want just edit the esm and change it to zero's and the spell is gone

If you want to remove a spell, then go into (GRUP) SPEL and find the spell you want to remove and then in the top left click on Edit then click delete

natiive

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo