05-19-2017, 07:44 PM #1
MrYome
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone! This is my first thread here on NextGenUpdate and I wanted to share with you all the mods I got working on Skyrim PS3. Firstly, I'd like to thank WAFFAHOUSE8 from this You must login or register to view this content. . His tutorial was simple and easy to follow. So lets get started!

Mod #1: Gypsy Eyes Caravan

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33219/? 

Gypsy Eyes Caravan adds a nice moveable house that has everything needed. Beds, Alchemy table, Enchanting table, etc. It even adds the best friend you could ever want in your Skyrim journey: Thuse, a nice horse that will always run away when there is an enemy! Even without you! At least, you got the Gypsy Eyes Whistle that make him come back!

Mod #2: Rings of Power (A must have!)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2026/? 

This mod adds a lot of craftable enchanted rings to Skyrim. Some are pretty over powered, but well it is so nice to have them! It also makes you able to wear more than one ring at a time! So perfect!,

Mod #3: QuickStart (A must have!)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3325/?

This mod let you start a game without the intro. It also asks you which side you decided to go (Stormcloak or Empire).

Mod #4: MageCraft

You ever wanted to craft mages robes? Now you can! You can also craft scrolls! Isnt that the perfect Mage player mod ever?

Mod #5: Phenderix Magic Evolved (A MUST HAVE)

Well this mod is so much nice! It adds like 400 new spells into the game! You no more have to be a destruction mage to be able to kill others! Note: If you dont want to buy any of the book, just go to Dragonreach, into the Farengar lab and theres is a cheatbox with all the 400 spells Winky Winky

Mod #6: The One Ring

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. This ring does the exact same thing that does in The Hobbit.. It makes you invisible. But unlike TLOTR, theres is no Nazgûl coming after you.

Side notes: I'll get all the links from nexus and Upload some of them myself. Theres more to come as I have like 20-30 mods at the moment dx
Last edited by MrYome ; 05-19-2017 at 09:35 PM.
05-21-2017, 06:05 PM #2
predator the lost tribes work too !!
05-22-2017, 01:12 AM #3
MrYome
Do a barrel roll!
Let me test it and I will add it to the thread Smile
05-22-2017, 01:40 AM #4
MrYome
Do a barrel roll!
Well guys if anyone else got working mods that are not listed in my thread, comment down below and it will be added!
08-02-2018, 05:28 PM #5
ok here

OK, so if there is no loose files just .ESM,.esp and .BSA...without SKSE dependance.. many work, but occasionally some dont...game loads but no results..sometimes
does not load at all.

these all worked fine

Skyrim Project Optimization (think this was what was allowing 30+ installed at a time, really helped i think) -
Breezehome fully upgradeable
Berts Breezehome Remodelled + grotto -
Beautiful whiterun/realistic whiterun (both together is perfect)
Uniques Redone (Proper unique weapons)
The Asteria
Windstad Mine (business and villiage builder)
Realistic needs and diseases
footsteps
wet and cold
Ultimate Follower Overhaul
Convenient horses
Ordinator - perks of skyrim -
Insane Enchantments (Unlimited) - yes!! (needs Ordinator) -
Sacroanct - Vampire Overhaul
Playable Armor Weapons Ammo - stuff you cant normally equip
Upgradeable Executioners Axe
Upgradeable Ash Spawn Weapons
Dremora race 7.0
Dwemer race
Throwing weapons

Elysium Estate - (favourite house mod for having alot without a giant maze of a castle...but on mine the grass in the house yard was
raised as if the land was flattened to build house...but my ps3 didnt remove where the grass WAS)

these ones work fine but OTHER TEXTURES may fall apart (blurry.., texture overload?) after a while of gameplay especially with more mods installed.

Immersive Weapons -
Immersive Armors -
Real silver Swords
Campfire -
Daedric Castle -
Moonstone Castle -
Underground Dwelling Dwemer
Underground Dwelling Ayelid
Velothi Palace
Moonstone Castle

Required adding loose textures or scripts ect..

Levelers Tower -
Scoped Bows -
Real snow elf race
Real Silver Swords -
Daedric Crossbow -
Dwarven Rifle -
Dwarven cannon -
Instant Leveling

CL_ebony weapon replacer
CL_daedric weapon replacer

and a host of texture replacers but stick to 1024 for the high res caus other.. things to blur textures ect.

I just follow what others have already taught us and have much to learn with this skyrim modding still
after recently downloading a working FALSKAAR with proper sound and dialogue (Elite Edition 3.0) I realized somethings changed since
last looking at this subject, will start trying more sound and animation dependant mods that id avoided untill now.
will update as I find more.
Last edited by originalfatgoat ; 08-10-2018 at 12:50 AM. Reason: updated info
11-26-2018, 02:14 PM #6
Mr_Snake_-
Little One
Originally posted by nekkozg View Post
predator the lost tribes work too !!

That mod works but you have to fix the textures to make the ps3 load them right. I did my own fix on just race part of the mod Smile
But mods i found the work good with the fix
Is
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
Temptress Race
And a few more not to sure on the names tbh
Last edited by Mr_Snake_- ; 11-26-2018 at 02:21 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo