07-03-2017, 04:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Port many pc mods to Skyrim ! All work but AnYone help Me out i Port a skyrim pc mod to ps3 But what i do. with the LODsettings ??
07-09-2017, 10:27 AM #2
Why want to import mods from pc to PS3? Just do it in the pc that would be easier

The following user thanked VeNoMz_AiM for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
07-25-2018, 03:19 PM #3
Originally posted by AiM View Post
Why want to import mods from pc to PS3? Just do it in the pc that would be easier

probably and most obviously because he doesnt have a pc (fu*king DUH) or his pc cant run it, use your da*n head before making ridiculously retarded comments.

your response was about as intelligent as if he posted on here saying "my pc isnt working" and your response was "have you tried turning it off and on again?"
Last edited by evanodair ; 07-25-2018 at 03:25 PM.
08-16-2018, 11:22 AM #4
Originally posted by evanodair View Post
probably and most obviously because he doesnt have a pc (fu*king DUH) or his pc cant run it, use your da*n head before making ridiculously retarded comments.

your response was about as intelligent as if he posted on here saying "my pc isnt working" and your response was "have you tried turning it off and on again?"

No need to be rude... yikes Gasp

Anyway, I managed to get Skyrim to load the files but I'm stuck on the loading screen when entering the border...
This is likely a ps3 problem because hardware limitations

Edit [9/23/2018] - I managed to get it working :P
Last edited by Miko36110 ; 09-23-2018 at 03:55 AM.
11-23-2019, 01:31 PM #5
Originally posted by Miko36110 View Post
Originally posted by evanodair View Post

No need to be rude... yikes Gasp

Anyway, I managed to get Skyrim to load the files but I'm stuck on the loading screen when entering the border...
This is likely a ps3 problem because hardware limitations

Edit [9/23/2018] - I managed to get it working :P

how you managed and how is a performance ?
04-17-2023, 03:12 PM #6
Mr_Snake_-
Little One
anything to do with textures porting over to ps3 you have to resize them to get the game to work proper take a few mins but works

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo