08-16-2017, 12:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone please help me I don't know where to post this thread but I would like some help with putting skyrim pc mods on an cfw ps3 any help would be greatly appreciated
09-01-2017, 06:47 AM #11
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by MR.MCGOO View Post
i got skyrim goty. i need mods too lol. just wondering if anyone has the elite edition pkg by death dealer aka josh hawkes?

i dont know about that, but what i have allows for any PC mod to be used. Ill send it vie Private message,
09-01-2017, 06:48 AM #12
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
i dont know about that, but what i have allows for any PC mod to be used. Ill send it vie Private message,

thanks Smile only bsa n esp files right?
09-01-2017, 06:59 AM #13
Vicodin10
thanks Smile only bsa n esp files right?

Mainly. but i have it set to read BSA files that are not packed as well.
so folders named SCRIPT and stuff will work
Plus I think an extra ESM file is in there some where as it was needed for a mod.
But this allows me to create a HotKeys menu custom made for ps3 that is added as well. and easy to edit as well.
I have hotkeys set up for all basic stuff but you can change it for mage like characters and so on too,
Its good to use it for magic if you have alot of magic add ons like MIDAS.
Plus Level tower does not work well and wont load textures on ps3 very good with esp and bsa.
I believe i added it into update.esm or added the master file from his source as a esm to load better and allow more scripts to be used.

There are alot of pre set up mods but you can add and remove mods with ease.

I think i heard of that elite file you was talking bout.
im sure they did just the same thing as everyone else.
But this i learned myself and created to function the way I like, so I hope you enjoy.
It has many mods i seen others fail at adding.
09-01-2017, 07:05 AM #14
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
Mainly. but i have it set to read BSA files that are not packed as well.
so folders named SCRIPT and stuff will work
Plus I think an extra ESM file is in there some where as it was needed for a mod.
But this allows me to create a HotKeys menu custom made for ps3 that is added as well. and easy to edit as well.
I have hotkeys set up for all basic stuff but you can change it for mage like characters and so on too,
Its good to use it for magic if you have alot of magic add ons like MIDAS.
Plus Level tower does not work well and wont load textures on ps3 very good with esp and bsa.
I believe i added it into update.esm or added the master file from his source as a esm to load better and allow more scripts to be used.

There are alot of pre set up mods but you can add and remove mods with ease.

I think i heard of that elite file you was talking bout.
im sure they did just the same thing as everyone else.
But this i learned myself and created to function the way I like, so I hope you enjoy.
It has many mods i seen others fail at adding.

thanks man! yea the elite edition site he packed mods into pkg but the skyrim elite edition you just paste into usdr folder and it came with extras folder for themes and vids it was pretty cool. the levelers tower worked great only flaw i seen was you would fall thru the map in heathfire homes lol. maybe just me but it was cool. thanks again Smile
09-01-2017, 07:12 AM #15
Vicodin10
thanks man! yea the elite edition site he packed mods into pkg but the skyrim elite edition you just paste into usdr folder and it came with extras folder for themes and vids it was pretty cool. the levelers tower worked great only flaw i seen was you would fall thru the map in heathfire homes lol. maybe just me but it was cool. thanks again Smile

I thought about changing vids and other stuff as well but never did.
Seems ps3 sucks with memory and skyrim already uses alot of memory.

The following user thanked Vicodin10 for this useful post:

MR.MCGOO
12-15-2017, 10:53 AM #16
I just knew if loose file working on ps3 . LOL
06-10-2018, 04:36 PM #17
Cecil2016
Elite MODS
Go here You must login or register to view this content. and follow the instructions! This is much easier and better looking!
06-19-2018, 10:39 PM #18
hi man please send me download link for skyrim goty verison please i love you
06-19-2018, 10:43 PM #19
please give me download link for skyrim goty verison i love you please as soon you see my text send it bye

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo