08-16-2017, 12:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone please help me I don't know where to post this thread but I would like some help with putting skyrim pc mods on an cfw ps3 any help would be greatly appreciated
07-25-2018, 05:34 AM #20
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
Mainly. but i have it set to read BSA files that are not packed as well.
so folders named SCRIPT and stuff will work
Plus I think an extra ESM file is in there some where as it was needed for a mod.
But this allows me to create a HotKeys menu custom made for ps3 that is added as well. and easy to edit as well.
I have hotkeys set up for all basic stuff but you can change it for mage like characters and so on too,
Its good to use it for magic if you have alot of magic add ons like MIDAS.
Plus Level tower does not work well and wont load textures on ps3 very good with esp and bsa.
I believe i added it into update.esm or added the master file from his source as a esm to load better and allow more scripts to be used.

There are alot of pre set up mods but you can add and remove mods with ease.

I think i heard of that elite file you was talking bout.
im sure they did just the same thing as everyone else.
But this i learned myself and created to function the way I like, so I hope you enjoy.
It has many mods i seen others fail at adding.

hey can you send me your files? and have you got the undeath mod to work? its the one where u could turn into a Lich
07-25-2018, 02:08 PM #21
i dont know about that, but what i have allows for any PC mod to be used. Ill send it vie Private message,

hook that sh*t up homie, lol trying to learn how to mod Oldrim again, its been since 2014 since i last modded on the ps3 so im rusty as hell lol
07-26-2018, 01:16 AM #22
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by BidRules1 View Post
please give me download link for skyrim goty verison i love you please as soon you see my text send it bye

Cant give link but here are some mods.

Originally posted by evanodair View Post
hey can you send me your files? and have you got the undeath mod to work? its the one where u could turn into a Lich

hook that sh*t up homie, lol trying to learn how to mod Oldrim again, its been since 2014 since i last modded on the ps3 so im rusty as hell lol

Give it a shot. read me file included. with some preset and optional mods. add your own in same directory as others.
Enjoy!
You must login or register to view this content.
11-23-2018, 05:35 PM #23
please give me download link for skyrim goty verison i love you please as soon you see my text send it bye

Give it a shot. read me file included. with some preset and optional mods. add your own in same directory as others.
Enjoy!

Do you think you can help me getting this body texture to work?
I unpacked the texture bsa and disabled old stuff but still have mad errors

The following user thanked Juggalo800 for this useful post:

Mr_Snake_-
11-24-2018, 02:51 AM #24
Mr_Snake_-
Little One
Originally posted by Juggalo800 View Post

Enjoy!

Hmu i can help you its easy ill make you a file so you can load custom textures
11-24-2018, 09:23 AM #25
Vicodin10

Enjoy!

Originally posted by Mr_Snake_- View Post

Enjoy!

Using the file I provided. All you have to do is drop the BSA file in

\dev_hdd0\game\BLUS31202\USRDIR\NPDRM\Dragonborn\DATA\
or whatever directory your \Dragonborn\DATA\ is located in. but not the GAMES directory.

or you can create a folder with all caps named

"TEXTURE"

If I remember right.
Then place that folder in same directory as above.
Doing so you can place raw texture files that are not in a BSA into the TEXTURE folder.
Also no need to edit any files from the GAMES directory. Just game. So no need to edit the INI like most do.

If you still have issues you can try to add the bsa to the ini or even join your BSA with another BSA that is already working.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 11-24-2018 at 09:26 AM.

The following user thanked Vicodin10 for this useful post:

izabake
11-24-2018, 09:44 AM #26
Mr_Snake_-
Little One

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

or whatever directory your \Dragonborn\DATA\ is located in. but not the GAMES directory.

"TEXTURE"

If I remember right.
Doing so you can place raw texture files that are not in a BSA into the TEXTURE folder.
Also no need to edit any files from the GAMES directory. Just game. So no need to edit the INI like most do.

If you still have issues you can try to add the bsa to the ini or even join your BSA with another BSA that is already working.

For the textures he want he needs to edit the skyrim textures bsa to stop the stock textures from loading in or it wont look right from what i know but after that file is edited you can load it from the texture folder same for interface stuff
11-24-2018, 07:47 PM #27
Vicodin10

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

"TEXTURE"

If I remember right.

For the textures he want he needs to edit the skyrim textures bsa to stop the stock textures from loading in or it wont look right from what i know but after that file is edited you can load it from the texture folder same for interface stuff

Hm not really sure.
For me to use textures. Using the file i could overwrite anything if the custom files were in the DLC directory.
Stock would load in first and then anything in the texture folder or DLC folder would overwrite the stock.
11-25-2018, 06:25 PM #28
Mr_Snake_-
Little One

Enjoy!

"TEXTURE"

If I remember right.

Hm not really sure.
For me to use textures. Using the file i could overwrite anything if the custom files were in the DLC directory.
Stock would load in first and then anything in the texture folder or DLC folder would overwrite the stock.

I always had probs with loading body textures like that from dlcs the old textures still loaded under makeing it look messed up but removeing/disable them from loading in the base textures bsa they load fine in folders data>textures
But some dds files need to be re sized to work right on ps3 or your get missing purple textures i found out or weird textures

The following user thanked Mr_Snake_- for this useful post:

Vicodin10

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo