08-16-2017, 12:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone please help me I don't know where to post this thread but I would like some help with putting skyrim pc mods on an cfw ps3 any help would be greatly appreciated
08-17-2017, 12:55 PM #2
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Download the Goty version, place mods
\dev_hdd0\game\BLUS31202\USRDIR\NPDRM\Dragonborn\DATA\PlaceModsHere
.bsa and .esp
You must login or register to view this content.

done

Also you can create folders like

but i had them inside the game folder itself. in them folders you can add stuff like

Putting mods in the games folder itself you will need to mod the ini. but there is alot of places you can look for better tut on this stuff.

i have a precompiled versions with data and games stuff already set up if need be. but its big
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 08-17-2017 at 01:01 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Vicodin10 for this useful post:

BidRules1, evanodair
08-23-2017, 10:46 PM #3
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
Download the Goty version, place mods
\dev_hdd0\game\BLUS31202\USRDIR\NPDRM\Dragonborn\DATA\PlaceModsHere
.bsa and .esp

done

Also you can create folders like

but i had them inside the game folder itself. in them folders you can add stuff like

Putting mods in the games folder itself you will need to mod the ini. but there is alot of places you can look for better tut on this stuff.

i have a precompiled versions with data and games stuff already set up if need be. but its big

You have get mods on cfw ps3 goty skyrim? I would get for so long time get skyrim pc mods on my ps3 but nothing works, can you help me a little bit out? I have often modded ini file but the mods will only show 50% of there really form.
Ps: sorry for my bad english
08-23-2017, 10:52 PM #4
Vicodin10
Originally posted by goebbels View Post
You have get mods on cfw ps3 goty skyrim? I would get for so long time get skyrim pc mods on my ps3 but nothing works, can you help me a little bit out? I have often modded ini file but the mods will only show 50% of there really form.
Ps: sorry for my bad english

Ill send you a message with a download. replace all files I send, its preset ini and everything else needed, plus alot of mods already good to go.
08-23-2017, 11:00 PM #5
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
Ill send you a message with a download. replace all files I send, its preset ini and everything else needed, plus alot of mods already good to go.

very Special thanks for do this and helping me. can you say me short how you do this, because i will only add the mods, Ultimate conjuration wizard, gifts of mora,spells of apocrypha and eventually(if possible) multiy Utility.
08-23-2017, 11:07 PM #6
Vicodin10
Originally posted by goebbels View Post
very Special thanks for do this and helping me. can you say me short how you do this, because i will only add the mods, Ultimate conjuration wizard, gifts of mora,spells of apocrypha and eventually(if possible) multiy Utility.

I sent you a private message with the download and some info.

everything is ready to be copied to ps3 gamedata and the skyrim games folder.

just drop them in correct spots
08-28-2017, 09:08 AM #7
WildPie100
Save Point
Can you send me download file too ?
With cbbe bikini mod please ☺
Thank you
09-01-2017, 03:48 AM #8
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
I sent you a private message with the download and some info.

everything is ready to be copied to ps3 gamedata and the skyrim games folder.

just drop them in correct spots

any chance i can get this? im also looking for skyrim elite edition. i know the sites down but on facebook they said theyll release all links but idk if they did. wish i still had the elite edition :( cant find anyone with it. or the other elite pkgs light saber etc... i got fallout elite edition still Winky Winky Trees in the wasteland! lol. and mobile cheat terminal its beast. Smile
09-01-2017, 04:25 AM #9
Vicodin10
Originally posted by MR.MCGOO View Post
any chance i can get this? im also looking for skyrim elite edition. i know the sites down but on facebook they said theyll release all links but idk if they did. wish i still had the elite edition :( cant find anyone with it. or the other elite pkgs light saber etc... i got fallout elite edition still Winky Winky Trees in the wasteland! lol. and mobile cheat terminal its beast. Smile

I dont have a link for skyrim goty, just mods for the game.
09-01-2017, 06:26 AM #10
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
I dont have a link for skyrim goty, just mods for the game.

i got skyrim goty. i need mods too lol. just wondering if anyone has the elite edition pkg by death dealer aka josh hawkes?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo