09-06-2017, 05:04 AM #1
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Skyrim Elite Edition is finally released again after the site being down for some time! Smile i do not take credit for any of this. im just uploading for the creators. please feel free to mod this anyway shape or form. just plz give a shoutout to Death_Dealer. enjoy Smile

SKYRIM EE CORE You must login or register to view this content.

SKYRIM EE MODS You must login or register to view this content.

have fun Smile

*Install the core in GAMES not GAME backup original files first then copy these over the existing folders. dont copy the README folder. this should also help the themes and extras show up on the xmb Smile
Last edited by MR.MCGOO ; 09-25-2017 at 10:48 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to MR.MCGOO for this useful post:

deymonxd2, godskillsoul, Tekkaman77, ThatEpicSomeone, TJ78, xexjasperv1, xexjasperv8
08-28-2018, 01:12 AM #11
I've been wondering, for I'd like to upload a heap of working mods and link them...but authors..
I understand making a toolkit does most of it for you the point is people can make their own working nexus mods...for
most of nexus is DEAD AGAINST console modding...and might not allow permission to upload a ps3 version of the mod, toolkit gets around this.
But some can take a little patching up to get working and some maight not have learned the tricks to certtain mods yet.
SO... when Elite Edition was up along with a heap of popular mods..
did the Elite Edition team have to get permission from each author, and would NGU allow such a thing?....or is this a stupid question avoidable by re-reading terms and conditions ?

thanks in advance beautiful people
10-17-2018, 07:39 PM #12
oneksouf
Do a barrel roll!
it says psx error
05-02-2019, 06:31 AM #13
gracia
08-04-2019, 12:07 PM #14
E meh
Rookie
How if i just have bluray disc and it's BLES version?
10-21-2019, 08:41 PM #15
Originally posted by MR.MCGOO View Post
Skyrim Elite Edition is finally released again after the site being down for some time! Smile i do not take credit for any of this. im just uploading for the creators. please feel free to mod this anyway shape or form. just plz give a shoutout to Death_Dealer. enjoy Smile

SKYRIM EE CORE You must login or register to view this content.

SKYRIM EE MODS You must login or register to view this content.

have fun Smile

*Install the core in GAMES not GAME backup original files first then copy these over the existing folders. dont copy the README folder. this should also help the themes and extras show up on the xmb Smile

Please help I'm stuck on the main menu and it doesn't let me hit start or nothing
10-21-2019, 08:58 PM #16
Originally posted by MrYome View Post
Originally posted by uglywes View Post
can anyone help me do this kind of stuff

Sure mate. Tell me with what you need help?

Can someone please help me install this, I'm stuck on main menu and it doesn't show the start button or nothing at all please please help
10-21-2019, 11:52 PM #17
Mr_Snake_-
Little One
Originally posted by HMT-Framework View Post
Originally posted by MrYome View Post
Originally posted by uglywes View Post
can anyone help me do this kind of stuff

Sure mate. Tell me with what you need help?

Can someone please help me install this, I'm stuck on main menu and it doesn't show the start button or nothing at all please please help

delete your game data it should fix the stuck screen but extract the pkg file and put the mods from it inside one of the dlcs in your game data that works best
10-22-2019, 01:05 AM #18
Can somebody help me install skyrim elite edition please I keep getting stuck on the main menu nothing pops up to let me play nothing
01-29-2020, 09:55 PM #19
gracias bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo