02-23-2018, 06:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Leveler's Tower Mod v3.5a
This Mod is not made by me. I just ported it to PS3.
WilliamSea - You must login or register to view this content.

~Installation~
Copy "MODS.EDAT" and "MODS (Folder)" to /game/BLUS31202/USRDIR/NPDRM
* game not GAMES folder

~Download~
MEGA [UPDATED AS OF 9/25/2018] - You must login or register to view this content.

Changelog [9/25/2018]
The Textures and the BSA have been compressed. Instead of the BSA being 400MB, it is now 200MB.
some textures have been re-sized to 1k since the old 2k textures (the armor that the NPC's wear) sometimes couldn't load or makes the game a little bit laggier.

~Notes~
The tower is located on North of Helgen, its on North of the starting dungeon/cave. -> should be on your map.

Go to the Lab/Laboratory to edit stats, unlock items or shouts or basically everything.

No Screenshots. too lazy to take some...

PM me if you want to join my Discord Channel!

If you have any mods that you want me to port to ps3, just comment below with the NexusMods Link!
Last edited by Miko36110 ; 10-22-2018 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Download link updated.

The following 3 users say thank you to Miko36110 for this useful post:

Bateman3215, bonjovi12345, samsul123
03-14-2018, 06:28 AM #2
Mpbrl
Gobble
thank you bro
it was fine here as you said to comment some mod I would like the "lockpick pro" mod that I searched for and did not find one to carry and some magic mod enfinita and one to jump high if you know of any for this version of skyrim would get much thankful, I've looked everywhere and I do not think
sorry the English
04-11-2018, 02:56 AM #3
there are a couple mods that i would like but i was wondering does it have to be a current mod for Skyrim or can it be on that is on nexus mods. Btw Thank you for updating this ive been looking for an updated version for ages.
04-21-2018, 01:37 AM #4
Originally posted by o0Void0o View Post
there are a couple mods that i would like but i was wondering does it have to be a current mod for Skyrim or can it be on that is on nexus mods. Btw Thank you for updating this ive been looking for an updated version for ages.

Nexus mods.
Just post the links here and l'll try my best.
05-12-2018, 05:09 AM #5
MrYome
Do a barrel roll!
Your link is down mate, just came by to see if it would work better than my own conversion (that just freeze the ps3) Hope you get your link up again dx
05-14-2018, 06:53 AM #6
Originally posted by MrYome View Post
Your link is down mate, just came by to see if it would work better than my own conversion (that just freeze the ps3) Hope you get your link up again dx

Sorry!

I uploaded the file again!

Here's the updated link btw: You must login or register to view this content.
05-16-2018, 09:14 PM #7
MrYome
Do a barrel roll!
Gonna try it :p How did you make it work? Did you convert any textures? I mean it works well without conversion, but there a lot of invisibles textures dx
07-24-2018, 02:26 PM #8
iwanherlian
Save Point
lockpick pro please
09-18-2018, 06:39 PM #9
Thank you very much I downloaded and used the two mods you converted took perfectly. I would like to know if it is possible for you to convert the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-13a mod to fix the PS3 bugs, if possible, I I will be very grateful, thank you.

The following user thanked bonjovi12345 for this useful post:

Miko36110
09-19-2018, 06:01 AM #10
Originally posted by bonjovi12345 View Post
Thank you very much I downloaded and used the two mods you converted took perfectly. I would like to know if it is possible for you to convert the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-13a mod to fix the PS3 bugs, if possible, I I will be very grateful, thank you.

It is possible to convert it and I will do it in the future Winky Winky
I can't port it right now since my PS3 is dead atm... stupid YLOD :(
Be sure to check Sounds of Skyrim that i ported, it adds sounds in the background :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo