04-10-2010, 02:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some idiot had to spam my first dispute thread and get it closed, so I'm re-posting it with more proof.

The deal was 500k vbux to get my account to 70 on mw2, he did not post in the thread I had posted, he had messaged me on msn. I don't suppose you want me to post the entire conversation but he simply said he was going to start ranking up my account, signed off of aim, signed on to my account, went offline, and never came back on aim or my account, and he has changed the login of my account so I can not get on. I have a feeling he blocked me on msn, not sure yet.

He said he was going to get the account to 70, then I could pay him the vbux when it was done.

This luckily wasn't my main account, but it was one I use often and it was a pretty good account, name is MikroVirus - 9th 55 on cod4, #300's for wins and #2000's for score, low 9th prestige on mw2.

I'd really like to get this account, can anyone help me go about doing so?

If you need more details please let me know, I'll try to give any details I can I just want to get my account back

I MESSAGED HIM ON MY ACCOUNT and said "Give me my account back" here's his reply:

You must login or register to view this content.

I owed him a killstreak on cod4, but I've been too busy to give it to him but I still planned on doing it, ask anyone I'm almost level 2 trustworthy, why would I scam someone?
04-10-2010, 05:38 PM #2
Cpt.S
Banned
Anymore posting in here apart from mods, Infractions will be handed out!
Read the stickied threads.
04-10-2010, 05:57 PM #3
Cpt.S
Banned
YOU'VE ALL HAD YOUR WARNINGS !
Enough is enough, If i have to delete anymore they WILL be temp bans, Stop flaming and posting in here !

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

If you owe him HS then you owe him, But this is no way to get his headshots.
Send me the link to his profile so i can send him a PM to give you your account back.
04-10-2010, 06:00 PM #4
You mods don't listen. Everything was there and you deleted it all, the scammer was even posting in the thread. I offered him his headshots and he turned them down, maybe if you didn't delete all the ****ing posts you'd have seen that. Ban me I don't give a ****, not like this is helping anything.

The following user thanked Omniplasma for this useful post:

V A G I N A
04-10-2010, 06:03 PM #5
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
You mods don't listen. Everything was there and you deleted it all, the scammer was even posting in the thread. I offered him his headshots and he turned them down, maybe if you didn't delete all the ****ing posts you'd have seen that. Ban me I don't give a ****, not like this is helping anything.

I read it all, But half way though you both was flaming.
I've talked to him and he said he gave you the account back, Is this true? Make your answer clear.

He also says that you owe him headshots or an account.
04-10-2010, 06:06 PM #6
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
I read it all, But half way though you both was flaming.
I've talked to him and he said he gave you the account back, Is this true? Make your answer clear.

He also says that you owe him headshots or an account.

Yes, he returned the account, would you like me to post the entire MSN conversation? And I OFFERED to give him the kills I owed him weeks ago, and he turned them down, here's the conversation over MSN, for the SECOND time:

Originally posted by another user
(6:51:28 PM) ·$1·#-·# Scott Toomeyy o.O: have you got any accounts i can swap a 10th 55 for?
(6:51:51 PM) AceVirus: naw but if you wanna do your 10k killstreak i think i can host it for you
(6:53:36 PM) ·$1·#-·# Scott Toomeyy o.O: nah killstreak dm to me now i want a cod5 acc badlyyy
(6:54:06 PM) AceVirus: unfortunately i don't have any cod5 accounts Sad Awesome my own account is only 1st prestige lol
(6:54:49 PM) ·$1·#-·# Scott Toomeyy o.O: ok
04-10-2010, 06:10 PM #7
Cpt.S
Banned
Account returned.
He declined the Head Shots.

Dispute resolved, Closed.

The following user thanked Cpt.S for this useful post:

eZzii_

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo