04-15-2010, 01:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ReKoGNiiTioN scammed me out of 100 hs i said he could pay me 15k every 100hs and he said ok he took 100 hs and left.
04-15-2010, 01:13 AM #2
hay watch out recogiintion has 2 other accounts one called tomes and the other called weaponsofwar WATCH out hes a lowlife scammer and typical ngu mods are not doing anything about it Smile
04-15-2010, 02:29 AM #3
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
u are so mentslly retarted...
especially you lightning
you think thats me lol go ask a mod for an ip check and a doctor for a mental checkup
and you tohplayer, are you impatient or what...
i said im BUYING VBUX FROM CPT.S ASK HIM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME...
Now stop wasting my time and get lost
04-15-2010, 02:35 AM #4
ReK
Thank you for the support... i just got enough vbux. You guys want a video ill make about my pm box and how imaptient he is?
04-15-2010, 06:17 AM #5
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
First thing first.

You must login or register to view this content.

Secondly, he said he will pay you and he has 24 hours to do it.

Third thing

Originally posted by another user
hay watch out recogiintion has 2 other accounts one called tomes and the other called weaponsofwar WATCH out hes a lowlife scammer and typical ngu mods are not doing anything about it

We do everything in our power to stop these kind of things happening. You are now on my bad list for that comment and I will be watching/waiting for you to slip up.

The following user thanked -Garf- for this useful post:

oXMoOINzT3IRxx
04-15-2010, 06:56 PM #6
Originally posted by ReKoGNiiTioN View Post
Thank you for the support... i just got enough vbux. You guys want a video ill make about my pm box and how imaptient he is?
actually i never recived my vbux yet
04-15-2010, 09:46 PM #7
ReK
Paid...............

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo