07-02-2010, 08:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He asked me to setup and modify vBulletin for him..abided by his terms and price and then some. Has yet to respond to my PMs (roughly 24 hours), yet he is online on his forum and on NGU. Also have not received either form of payment.

You must login or register to view this content.

Can provide more proof if needed... I dont think any more needs to be said...
07-02-2010, 10:07 PM #2
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Please provide a link to the users profile so we can proceed
07-02-2010, 10:33 PM #3
07-03-2010, 03:13 AM #4
Originally posted by Unit View Post
He asked me to setup and modify vBulletin for him..abided by his terms and price and then some. Has yet to respond to my PMs (roughly 24 hours), yet he is online on his forum and on NGU. Also have not received either form of payment.

Can provide more proof if needed... I dont think any more needs to be said...

Wow, now can you tell me why my website is down? I get into google page after you argued with billy. Fix it first!!!
07-03-2010, 03:16 AM #5
Originally posted by iAmPro
Wow, now can you tell me why my website is down? I get into google page after you argued with billy. Fix it first!!!

Im staring at your website right now...

Lying does not help ...
07-03-2010, 03:29 AM #6
Im trying to enter it....... Google page!! You need screen?? Try to ****ing do smth and if its not up by tomorrow im not gonna pay. Can you tell me, what did you when you've argued with billy? Yes you've blocked the website and admin cp. Now i have that ****ing block!! Ask billy!

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Im staring at your website right now...

Lying does not help ...

Wait, just entered the website. LOL WTF was that. Send me your paypal. And no more ****ing blocking! Or next time i report you!

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

now i can enter the website. Send me your paypal and the issue is over. If i won't be able enter my website again sometime ill open an issue against you. No more bullshit.
07-03-2010, 03:33 AM #7
Im trying to enter it....... Google page!! You need screen?? Try to ****ing do smth and if its not up by tomorrow im not gonna pay. Can you tell me, what did you when you've argued with billy? Yes you've blocked the website and admin cp. Now i have that ****ing block!! Ask billy!

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Wait, just entered the website. LOL WTF was that. Send me your paypal. And no more ****ing blocking! Or next time i report you!

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

now i can enter the website. Send me your paypal and the issue is over. If i won't be able enter my website again sometime ill open an issue against you. No more bullshit.

I will close the dispute once I receive the money..
07-03-2010, 04:06 AM #8
I will close the dispute once I receive the money..

Money Sent. No more bullshit with my website please. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

wow az-unit!he has just wasted down his 20$.You must login or register to view this content.. He rufunded, because he wanted to payment to look like "Owned" not any other. Well, my Russian paypal can't receive money! Try to send as a proof! Good luck on wasting your money!
07-03-2010, 04:21 AM #9
I told you prior to sending payment to send the money as payment owed. You decided not to...You sent it as goods which is disputable/claimable..

I refunded the money so you can resend as payment owed.. as showed in the picture..
07-03-2010, 04:44 AM #10
I told you prior to sending payment to send the money as payment owed. You decided not to...You sent it as goods which is disputable/claimable..

I refunded the money so you can resend as payment owed.. as showed in the picture..

MY PAYPAL DO NOT RECEIVE MONEY!!!
Here, i got no money on my card!! No money!! You've just wasted it!! Can you please admit that it was foolish to refund 20$! And, btw, soon im going to the cinema so if you have something to say or need more proof tell me!

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

MY PAYPAL DO NOT RECEIVE MONEY!!!
Here, i got no money on my card!! No money!! You've just wasted it!! Can you please admit that it was foolish to refund 20$! And, btw, soon im going to the cinema so if you have something to say or need more proof tell me!

RUB is Currency, type in google 0.0 rub in usd and see that it's 0.0 usd. I didn't scam you. You fail.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo