07-02-2010, 08:28 PM #1
-Smithy-
Call Me Sherminator !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is his profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Okay, so I bought a tutorial from jackizagun on how to do lobbies on ps3. I payed him $30 and 1mil vbux. He said the tutorial was complete from taking the hdd out to hosting the lobby;s on ps3. First off, the tutorial was incomplete and was missing bits here and their and also was missing the checksum bit and the patch info. Secondly, he told me included in the package was his help on msn (so he would go through the steps with me if I got stuck). I was at one point where I couldn;t quite do the step and asked for his help. He said to look on google. I asked him the next day and he ignored me. I then asked him for a refund which he then refused to give to me.

The thread in which he sold me it was You must login or register to view this content.

Here is some proof of sending out $30:
You must login or register to view this content.

I can't find any proof of sending vbux as I am unsure of where to look. Im sure you moderators could probably find it.

By the way, I gave he enough time to respond to my formal and kind email (4-5 days). I now have to result to making a thread on the dispute thread which I didn't want to do.

I have tried claiming my money back through paypal and they have said i have to wait until they can make a decision on who the money should go to.

All I ask you guys to do is donate me my 1,000,000 vbux back.

Thank you,
-Smithy-
07-02-2010, 09:56 PM #2
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
I've left a message for Jackizagun to reply. He has 24 hrs.
07-03-2010, 04:48 AM #3
If anything, you've scammed me.
My thread was about selling a challenge lobby tutorial. If you weren't able to follow it properly then that's your issue, it was structured and set-out beautifully.

If you can't get it to work, that's your problem. Where's the proof that I offered assistance? You also chose to badger me over MSN on the day of and the day after my grandmother's funeral. Not appreciated I must say.

The thread hadn't been verified, yet you chose to buy it. I sent you the item I was selling. You have now taken-back your money. In my opinion you've scammed me.
07-03-2010, 06:35 AM #4
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Selling a fake tutorial and mis-representing its validity is pretty much the definition of scam.

Refund his money via paypal & vbux within 24 hrs. Please provide proof of the refunds.
07-03-2010, 09:13 AM #5
1. It's not a fake
2. It's validity was never mis-represented

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------
Last edited by rjive ; 07-03-2010 at 11:38 AM.
07-03-2010, 11:04 AM #6
-Smithy-
Call Me Sherminator !
Originally posted by jackizagun View Post
If anything, you've scammed me.
My thread was about selling a challenge lobby tutorial. If you weren't able to follow it properly then that's your issue, it was structured and set-out beautifully.

If you can't get it to work, that's your problem. Where's the proof that I offered assistance? You also chose to badger me over MSN on the day of and the day after my grandmother's funeral. Not appreciated I must say.

The thread hadn't been verified, yet you chose to buy it. I sent you the item I was selling. You have now taken-back your money. In my opinion you've scammed me.

The tutorial was incomplete. How do you expect me to get it working if it was incomplete !? I asked you for a bit of help. All you needed to say was 'this isn;t the best time for me, how about tomorrow?'. But no, you ignore me. And anyway, as the thread says 'Every step is included'. Well that wasn;t the case was it. And we both know that ! So please refund my money from paypal and refund my vbux. I tried to do it the easy way, asked you very nicely for two days in which you decided to ignore me. So now further action has been taken !

Edited 4/7/10 at 12:08 pm GMT...
Looks like im not the only one !
Last edited by -Smithy- ; 07-03-2010 at 11:08 AM.
07-03-2010, 11:13 AM #7
What proof do you have that it's incomplete? There is none because it is complete.

Also, cool that makes two people who are too stupid to follow written instructions, what a suprise :O
07-03-2010, 11:40 AM #8
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
The next post in this thread will be your confirmation the refund took place. You have 24 hours to refund or face an infraction. Simple as that.

Additional attempt to mock me with your altered image of me will also be an infraction. Let's not go down that path, just do what's right here.
07-03-2010, 11:49 AM #9
I have no reason to provide a refund. I did my part in the trade.
07-03-2010, 12:07 PM #10
Im not choosing a ban when I did what I was meant to do in the trade.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo