08-22-2010, 11:59 AM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think this is absolutely ridiculous that we have to open a dispute over this guy, nobody reads this section, the initial post was listed in the section where this guy scams and those who purchase trophies/Plats would get to see it.

Some of the rules around here are pointless, this will no doubt get closed and nothing will happen to the perpetrator, anyway here goes:

Guys its with great regret that YungAG is a SCAMMER.

I've sent some of you a psn msg but there are a lot of you that are not on my list.

We talked earlier through PSN and he informed me that yungag passed away...its obviously a lie and he logged in here at 12.09am Saturday 21st August and was playing Kane & Lynch around the same time.

This is a psn msg from him:
"Like i sayed F*** U 4 thinking my Dad would fake his death Y would any1 play around with Death So you do what u have 2 do and imma do wat he wouldve wanted me 2 do to keep him alive & play under his account"

You have to admit that is priceless and I fell off my chair laughing when I seen that.

Mods - this is not a message I would ever leave here but this community has to know about this, he has scammed a number of people.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

gola
08-22-2010, 12:01 PM #2
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by jedt View Post
I think this is absolutely ridiculous that we have to open a dispute over this guy, nobody reads this section, the initial post was listed in the section where this guy scams and those who purchase trophies/Plats would get to see it.

Some of the rules around here are pointless, this will no doubt get closed and nothing will happen to the perpetrator, anyway here goes:

Guys its with great regret that YungAG is a SCAMMER.

I've sent some of you a psn msg but there are a lot of you that are not on my list.

We talked earlier through PSN and he informed me that yungag passed away...its obviously a lie and he logged in here at 12.09am Saturday 21st August and was playing Kane & Lynch around the same time.

This is a psn msg from him:
"Like i sayed F*** U 4 thinking my Dad would fake his death Y would any1 play around with Death So you do what u have 2 do and imma do wat he wouldve wanted me 2 do to keep him alive & play under his account"

You have to admit that is priceless and I fell off my chair laughing when I seen that.

Mods - this is not a message I would ever leave here but this community has to know about this, he has scammed a number of people.

Give this guy mod privileges or something, super mod if possible.
08-22-2010, 12:12 PM #3
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by adogalog View Post
Give this guy mod privileges or something, super mod if possible.

Thanks mate much appreciated, while I'm not looking to be made Sectional Mod or anything like that, I just want these Scammers stopped at the start.

I believe a trophy trusted section should be created, we previously had a trophy list, I've argued time after time that we should have the list re-introduced and I was foobed off.

Since the list was closed a number of Scammers have plyed their trade, its sickening and disgusting, I feel the Mods are not doing enough to curtail it.

No doubt I'll get a warning over this or banned, like the last time over something utterly ridiculous.

No doubting you can see I am very f*cking p*ssed off atm, I'm f*cking sick of these scammers and I'm f*cking sick of how we are treated.
We have a great community in the trophy section, but I feel like we're the arsehole of the site.
08-22-2010, 12:17 PM #4
sazo91
Banned
Pm Me asap!!!!!
08-22-2010, 01:15 PM #5
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
What is the point of this thread?

Do you have any proof he scammed you?
08-22-2010, 02:55 PM #6
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Thanks mate much appreciated, while I'm not looking to be made Sectional Mod or anything like that, I just want these Scammers stopped at the start.

I believe a trophy trusted section should be created, we previously had a trophy list, I've argued time after time that we should have the list re-introduced and I was foobed off.

Since the list was closed a number of Scammers have plyed their trade, its sickening and disgusting, I feel the Mods are not doing enough to curtail it.

No doubt I'll get a warning over this or banned, like the last time over something utterly ridiculous.

No doubting you can see I am very f*cking p*ssed off atm, I'm f*cking sick of these scammers and I'm f*cking sick of how we are treated.
We have a great community in the trophy section, but I feel like we're the arsehole of the site.

Maybe you have not noticed how the auction section works because you don't read the stickies and rules.

1) trustworthy list - See the link below. You can & will be added to the trustworthy list, but you have to create a referral thread. Read the sticky.
You must login or register to view this content.

2) disputes - there is a created section for the disputes. Calling someone a scammer doesn't qualify them for the title. If you have been legitimately scammed then you'll want to post something in the dispute section. Make sure you follow all the templates.
You must login or register to view this content.

As for the comment that the staff doesn't care about the trophy section... that can't be farther from the truth. The staff are here to help facilitate a smooth community. This goes for the ENTIRE site, not just the trophy section.

Since this is not a scam I am going to close this thread. Feel free to discuss this with me via PM if you have additional questions.

The following user thanked rjive for this useful post:

Spartan Gunney

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo