08-27-2010, 09:33 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: disturbed4life
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: il upload pictures within next couple of days

When did this happen: i found the code didnt work yesterday when i finally decided to use it.

How did you purchase: vbux

How much?: 2.6 million

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- awaitiing reply

Other comments:
Disturbed4life traded this psn card with another user who said it worked, then i bought it off disturbed4life, and he said it worked, as far as he knew, but you cant tell until you try to use it. so disturbed4life wasnt truly to blame but he was the one who sold it to me thinking it worked.

i will upload some pictures of the code not working, and showing that my american account has no money on, or any downloads (since im from the UK)

here is the proof.

You must login or register to view this content.
as you can see, im on my American account, and you can see all my other ones that would be UK accounts.

Me entering the code of the psn card.

The error that came up after it was entered.

No money in the wallet

my download list
Last edited by Wondoh ; 08-28-2010 at 11:34 AM.
08-27-2010, 01:37 PM #2
disturbed4life
Vault dweller
ye please upload pics because the weird thing is the guy i bought it from whent on webcam and showed me the card and it wasnt scratched yet but idk he still might have used it after he told me the code and knew i was selling it so he might have decided to use it if one of the mods/admins would like to check my acc ill be gladly to let them assure to u i dont have any money on any accs.. or anyhting in psn store beside map pack 1 but it was bought like 2 days after it came out

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

im so sorry for this inconvience i hope we can solve this
08-27-2010, 08:53 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
yh i will upload pics of my account to prove i havnt used it, and if need be let a moderator look. yh its not really your fault, its the person you bought it off.
hopefully we will get it sorted
08-28-2010, 11:57 AM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
proof added
08-28-2010, 02:22 PM #5
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
08-28-2010, 02:58 PM #6
disturbed4life
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Spartan
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.

can we get the guy who sold me the card in here cuz hes the one who has scammed me if the cards not working and spartan u can go on my acc and look at download list if ude like...
08-28-2010, 03:05 PM #7
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by disturbed4life View Post
can we get the guy who sold me the card in here cuz hes the one who has scammed me if the cards not working and spartan u can go on my acc and look at download list if ude like...

Can you make a separate dispute against him.
08-28-2010, 03:08 PM #8
disturbed4life
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Spartan
Can you make a separate dispute against him.

ye but the thing i dont get is how the card doesnt work he showed me the card on webcam and showed me it said 20$ and it wasnt scratched i gave info to my acc and he scratched and told me the number ive saved it into my documents on my computer and i sold to him unless dopeys nigga used it.... ugh this is fkin retarded thats all i know cuz now im probably goin to get banned for something i havent done and ive got 6 succesfull trades and good rep...
08-28-2010, 03:13 PM #9
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by disturbed4life View Post
ye but the thing i dont get is how the card doesnt work he showed me the card on webcam and showed me it said 20$ and it wasnt scratched i gave info to my acc and he scratched and told me the number ive saved it into my documents on my computer and i sold to him unless dopeys nigga used it.... ugh this is fkin retarded thats all i know cuz now im probably goin to get banned for something i havent done and ive got 6 succesfull trades and good rep...

Make a new dispute then.
08-28-2010, 06:42 PM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
YH Disturbed4life shouldnt get banned cos he was mis sold it, all i want is my vbux back

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo