10-04-2010, 05:00 PM #1
gola
OVER 9000!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); waiting to get into cod4 challenge lobby....
Last edited by gola ; 10-05-2010 at 01:08 PM.
10-05-2010, 05:23 AM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
10-05-2010, 12:11 PM #3
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Wow, I have been really busy! I came on 4 times and he was always offline! I left him a message saying, you were offline and that the modded lobby will now be open the next day at 6pm GMT, still he was offline, I gave him 4 chance so I presumed he didnt want to do it no more. I am willing to refund back his money, or he can join my modded lobby on Cod4.
10-05-2010, 12:13 PM #4
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by Xo View Post
Wow, I have been really busy! I came on 4 times and he was always offline! I left him a message saying, you were offline and that the modded lobby will now be open the next day at 6pm GMT, still he was offline, I gave him 4 chance so I presumed he didnt want to do it no more. I am willing to refund back his money, or he can join my modded lobby on Cod4.

i will take the modded lobby as you're obviously a nice person and deserve the money =) yeah, he didnt really scam me it was just a way to get him to be able to see it ha....

psn is XLL_ADOGALOG_LLX add me now if youre going to do it thanks, sorry for all this
10-05-2010, 12:27 PM #5
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Its okay adogalog!! Sorry for any inconvenience.
10-05-2010, 04:17 PM #6
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by adogalog View Post
i will take the modded lobby as you're obviously a nice person and deserve the money =) yeah, he didnt really scam me it was just a way to get him to be able to see it ha....

psn is XLL_ADOGALOG_LLX add me now if youre going to do it thanks, sorry for all this

Has everything been resolved?
10-05-2010, 09:39 PM #7
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by Spartan
Has everything been resolved?

nope, he still hosts at ridiculous times, ive offered for him to go on my account and do the stuff for me, it would only take 5 minutes.... was up till 3am last night, he went online at like 1am, got on cod4 then just went offline for 2 hours, which when i saw it hit 120 minutes offline i went to bed, wake up today and he sent me a message 10 minutes later so he probably got on at about 5 minutes after.......
10-06-2010, 04:59 AM #8
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

Can you login to his account to do it?
10-09-2010, 07:19 AM #9
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

Originally posted by adogalog View Post
nope, he still hosts at ridiculous times, ive offered for him to go on my account and do the stuff for me, it would only take 5 minutes.... was up till 3am last night, he went online at like 1am, got on cod4 then just went offline for 2 hours, which when i saw it hit 120 minutes offline i went to bed, wake up today and he sent me a message 10 minutes later so he probably got on at about 5 minutes after.......

Update ?
10-11-2010, 05:50 PM #10
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
This has been sorted, u can close this thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo