11-03-2010, 11:07 PM #1
Big Poppa Bren
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); visited my challenge lobby shop, clicked the 10gbp donate button (admin 1 game, unlock all stay on friends list)

even posted on my thread to say best lobby ever etc, and that he got admin and all,

link to thread with his comments

You must login or register to view this content.

opened up a paypal dispute claiming that he never authorised payment (only option for him as it was a donate button ;-)

paypal have asked for proove and i have plenty, i am being resonible and have informed him of the situation on my thread.

ppl should be aware of this guy. do not trust.

i have been a member on here for some time now, great members, but this guy is a bad apple.
11-04-2010, 02:49 AM #2
Originally posted by brendanj9554 View Post
visited my challenge lobby shop, clicked the 10gbp donate button (admin 1 game, unlock all stay on friends list)

even posted on my thread to say best lobby ever etc, and that he got admin and all,

link to thread with his comments

You must login or register to view this content.

opened up a paypal dispute claiming that he never authorised payment (only option for him as it was a donate button ;-)

paypal have asked for proove and i have plenty, i am being resonible and have informed him of the situation on my thread.

ppl should be aware of this guy. do not trust.

i have been a member on here for some time now, great members, but this guy is a bad apple.

Follow template or a mod won't do nothing.
11-04-2010, 05:58 AM #3
sorry please delete this post
Last edited by Showme_the_cash ; 11-04-2010 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Posted in wrong section
11-29-2010, 11:10 PM #4
Requested to be closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo