12-03-2010, 03:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mods i know this is in the wrong place but i need the victims to see this

i have gotten to beastmonger and i am confronting him about this huge ordeal. he says he will refund everyone. if he doesnt refund you please inform me. i will get you money back

he is refunding everyone right now. check your paypal and tell me on here if youve been refunded. pm me if you havent
Last edited by iiB1SH0Pii ; 12-03-2010 at 03:51 AM.
12-03-2010, 03:52 AM #2
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
just file a claim on paypal. paypal WILL take the funds from his paypal, even if they have to access his bank. dont worry this has happened to me. Biz told me to screw myself cause he already spent the money and paypal still got my $15 back
12-03-2010, 03:54 AM #3
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
just file a claim on paypal. paypal WILL take the funds from his paypal, even if they have to access his bank. dont worry this has happened to me. Biz told me to screw myself cause he already spent the money and paypal still got my $15 back

nah i know but i got everyones money back faster then paypal would have
12-03-2010, 03:54 AM #4
HtD
Dark Knight
Hope you learned your lesson lol. Thats why i never buy anything with cash over the internet.
12-03-2010, 03:59 AM #5
MODS please delete all refunds have been issued, you can verify with users.
Last edited by beastmonger ; 12-03-2010 at 04:04 AM.
12-03-2010, 05:35 AM #6
crOpp
Are you high?
Originally posted by iiB1SH0Pii View Post
Mods i know this is in the wrong place but i need the victims to see this

i have gotten to beastmonger and i am confronting him about this huge ordeal. he says he will refund everyone. if he doesnt refund you please inform me. i will get you money back

he is refunding everyone right now. check your paypal and tell me on here if youve been refunded. pm me if you havent

i still havent got my 65$ back,can you get them mate?
12-03-2010, 11:48 AM #7
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by beastmonger View Post
MODS please delete all refunds have been issued, you can verify with users.

Look at the reply above me, refund the user on his own dispute.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo