12-21-2010, 09:12 AM #1
bensrevenge
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:zMVP-
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
buying the gameshare TheKilla is his old name
the conversation me sayin its got 5 activations and then he says i changed the pass

When did this happen:just now
How did you purchase:vbux
How much?:about 260k
Did you;- buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-he called me a scammer

Other comments:firstly i went to his thread You must login or register to view this content. and bought the gameshare 4 burnout and fat princess (i now noticied hes edited the thread saying hes only selling the account not the gameshare) so i sent him the vbux then he sent the details so i went onto his account and tryed downloading off itbut is said he has used 5 activations so i told him and he asked for proof that it has 5 activations so i said ill take a picture with my phone so i tryed getting back on the account to take a pic of it but it now said the pass was incorrect then he sent me a message saying im a scammer changing the password

mods if you have an idea of another picture i could take pm me
12-21-2010, 05:22 PM #2
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
12-21-2010, 06:46 PM #3
bensrevenge
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Master
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.

thanks drackos this situation is really puzzling me right now because its strange someone would change the pass just as i sign out of his acc to tell him it had 5 activations which i can prove to him if he just lets me back on the acc
12-21-2010, 08:11 PM #4
Zombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by bensrevenge View Post
thanks drackos this situation is really puzzling me right now because its strange someone would change the pass just as i sign out of his acc to tell him it had 5 activations which i can prove to him if he just lets me back on the acc

I got your proof. I paid $10 and now he's saying nice try.. I'm asking for a refund.

12-21-2010, 08:20 PM #5
bensrevenge
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by GotAnyGrapes View Post
I got your proof. I paid $10 and now he's saying nice try.. I'm asking for a refund.

thanks man i got refunded but u should make a separate dispute to get your money back and him infracted
12-21-2010, 11:04 PM #6
Dispute resolved.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo