01-04-2011, 06:00 AM #1
WombRaider
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:troll
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Private Message: Re: What I have in trade

Troll
Today 11:03 PM Expand
Troll
I'd do the it for the Level 21 car ticket, i'm about to add you right now..

his PSN is xx--gdotty--xx

When did this happen:1-3-10 at 11:30PM

How did you purchase: trade

How much?: trade

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? Traded level 21 gift card (and I generously threw in a carbon X1) For the Corvette C5-R 00 on Gran Turismo 5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes on PSN, and on here
If yes, What did they say?:- Not a damn thing

Other comments:This is pathetic that this user would stoop to the level of jacking in-game objects. Please lets boot these jerks, they are ruining this community.
Last edited by WombRaider ; 01-04-2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: proper template used/grammar
01-04-2011, 12:02 PM #2
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
01-04-2011, 02:11 PM #3
WombRaider
Bounty hunter
Thanks for hearing my case! Hopefully this guy sets things right. What happens if he does not though?
01-04-2011, 10:23 PM #4
WombRaider
Bounty hunter
almost 12 hours, not a peep from the user.
01-04-2011, 11:15 PM #5
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by WombRaider View Post
almost 12 hours, not a peep from the user.

He hasn't been online yet.
01-05-2011, 01:53 AM #6
WombRaider
Bounty hunter
That makes sense ....
01-05-2011, 05:43 AM #7
I sent the car in question & i see no proof as to where i didn't, theres nothing to dispute. other than you trying to lie..

Mods, i'm going on vacation in roughly 6hrs so don't except any replies for at least 16days after this. If any REAL proof shows up i'd be more then happy to refund this user but there is 0.
01-05-2011, 11:13 AM #8
The dispute will continue after 16 days. Please post pictures wombraider if you could. Along with something to verify time and date of when the picture was taken.
01-05-2011, 03:14 PM #9
WombRaider
Bounty hunter
I will be happy to post a picture of my garage
(standard car part) that shows that NO C5-R vette is in my garage.

If I have to provide this picture, what about the picture that shows where he sent the car.

This is kind of a messed up way of doing things. The burden of proof is on him (the accused) to show that he did in fact send the car. Where is his picture, or proof that he sent the car?

1. Being that RIGHT AFTER I sent my end of the deal, his name DISAPPEARED FROM MY PSN FRIENDS LIST, how could he have sent the car?

2.He wrote no message saying he sent the car (I sent a confirmation message telling him, and all other people I trade with)

3. User has also not returned ANY PSN messages.

This user is lying, he knows it. He needs to just fess up, and make things right.

I want pics as well, it would only be fair!
01-05-2011, 08:22 PM #10
WombRaider
Bounty hunter
No response? Why do I find that not surprising....

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

So yeah, the user talks of "Real" proof. Where is HIS evidence to show he sent the car?

That's right, HE HAS NO SUCH EVIDENCE.... But I am required to show some picture?

And when I put this picture up showing that there is NO C5-R vette in my garage, then what?

I get off work at 6:00pm CST. When I get home, I will take a cell pic of my standard car garage, and if he sent the vette, it would be at the top of the list (sorted by date aquired)

Again, when I do produce this picture then what?

By the time this guy gets back from Vacation, I will probably already got the car. HE WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT RESPONDED TO MY TRADE AD.... So if I get the car from another user, then what happens to this scammer?

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Something else I thought of.... (sorry bored at work!)

This makes no sense to me at all why I (the accuser) would now be the accused based on the fact that he says he sent it, and asks for proof he didn't whilst being a bit shy on proof himself. Why would I even have a reason to lie, and call out Troll based on nothing, or because I am out to get him? I do not know him from Adam. I have no reason to want to say libelous statements about him, other than the fact he did not send me a car that he was supposed to send in trade. Other than that, he is just another NGU user on here to me, with no prior words exchanged, I do not even think I have seen him post in any thread that I have posted in, other than in my trade thread. This means I am out to get him right? Take the tin-foil hat off!

Again, AS SOON as I sent the car, and he got it, he deleted me from his PSN, and has not said jack to me since. So if he is not scamming, then why did he delete (and block) me from PSN within seconds of me sending the car? I tried sending another friends invite after I saw he had deleted me, and it said I could not add him because I was blocked. If he is not being scandelous, than why the hell did he block me within seconds of receiving his car(s)?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo