01-08-2011, 12:00 AM #1
Slur
~nice guys finish last
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Scammer NGU Name: Northstar-Cody
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: From October

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 1,000,000 with tax.

I bought.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- Several times, he kept stalling me.

Other comments: Firstly, I want to start off to say that Cody is not a bad boy. He is generally nice, we had conversation, played several games of this. I just am sick of this game, he's just stalling me.

Here's the rundown:
I bought unlimited MW2 admin lobbies in October, and after a week of him not adding me, I asked for a full refund after seeing over 8 scam reports against him. He agrees, but then gets his friend to add me, so I'm like okay, great.
His friend doesn't even get me into ONE LOBBY. He kicks me, and says that people are joining saying they're my friends. I write "GB Don't Join", and no one on my friends list is even playing MW2. So I know he's a lier. I tell Cody, he say's he'll talk to him.

Then I get deleted.

This goes on since November to now, I try to get him to refund me. I finally got into a break through, and ask him for a challenge lobby for CoD4, CoD5, and CoD6. After numorous weeks, I send him links to try and get me into my lobby. He fakes doing a lobby, saying "Get off your account! I'm getting you in lobby". He starts up MW2, and fakes getting in one.
Then, I yell at him and tell him to do a lobby.
He say's, "Chill the **** out i paid them and pm'd your PSN. Just stfu and wait.
/Reply"

It's been forever, he obviously lied, and what I want back is A FULL REFUND.

This is also the message I sent to Drakos, for reference:

Hello, Dracko.

You've been my favorite moderator ever since you were promoted, so this is what I would like to tell you:

A few months ago, October, I bought Unlimited lobbies from Northstar-Cody for 1 Million vBux.
For a month or two, he never added me, and I didn't get into one SINGLE lobby. I asked him for my money back, and he said no. I compromised and got him to give me a free MW2, CoD4, and W@W lobby. It has been several months, and he has NEVER replied to me.

He has now no vBux, as he greedily used it all.

I cannot really get proof, the only way you can is through vM's which is about correct.

It shows that I asked for a refund, he said no, we compromised on challenge lobby, and him telling me to chill out, but I haven't got anything.

I want/Need my 1 Million vBux back, and he does not want to talk. It's been going along way too long.
01-08-2011, 12:07 AM #2
Contacted the user.
He has 24 hours to reply or faces a ban.
01-08-2011, 10:49 PM #3
Oh rly? We got you in several on Shiv. We got you 9th from 1st?
Its not my fault he stopped hosting. The only time he kicked you was when someone was inviting people or people were joining. Ill even get donut on this one.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Oh i can get proof about the "fake lobby".

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

01-08-2011, 11:28 PM #4
Slur
~nice guys finish last
Originally posted by Cody View Post
Oh rly? We got you in several on Shiv. We got you 9th from 1st?
Its not my fault he stopped hosting. The only time he kicked you was when someone was inviting people or people were joining. Ill even get donut on this one.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

No actually. I got in but he never verified me or anything. he always kicked me in the zombies, and go ahead. I never had my friends joining at all.
01-09-2011, 11:09 PM #5
Slur
~nice guys finish last
Can we get back to the task at hand?
He sold me unlimited admin, barely got me into one, then led me on a racetrack for a while. He's a great guy, but a liar. Winky Winky
01-10-2011, 12:01 PM #6
The user has been banned. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo