01-10-2011, 03:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who? GameoverProject
When?: for like two days now.
How paid?: Paypal.
How much? Five Dollars.
if Evidence needed, i will post a picture of my transaction.
Did you try contacting? : Yes, i've sent two messages, replied to the Thread, and also added him on PSN. He responded with a No to my friend request, and never replies to my messages or Replies on Thread.

This guy has been offering CL Lobbies for PS3 for the past week and a half, and he is Verified. but soon enough people start to say they've waiting weeks, and he, does not even respond to the cause or anything. he does not respond to refunds, anything. i want my five dollars back. this guy is a Scammer. go check his thread, he doesn't even respond to it anymore.

Tell me where he lives, i wanna throw a brick at his face.
You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Nevermind, he must of Popped and decided to take action. he's giving refunds.
Last edited by ALIFOCUX ; 01-10-2011 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Nothing.
01-10-2011, 11:59 AM #2
Originally posted by ALIFOCUX View Post
Who? GameoverProject
When?: for like two days now.
How paid?: Paypal.
How much? Five Dollars.
if Evidence needed, i will post a picture of my transaction.
Did you try contacting? : Yes, i've sent two messages, replied to the Thread, and also added him on PSN. He responded with a No to my friend request, and never replies to my messages or Replies on Thread.

This guy has been offering CL Lobbies for PS3 for the past week and a half, and he is Verified. but soon enough people start to say they've waiting weeks, and he, does not even respond to the cause or anything. he does not respond to refunds, anything. i want my five dollars back. this guy is a Scammer. go check his thread, he doesn't even respond to it anymore.

Tell me where he lives, i wanna throw a brick at his face.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Nevermind, he must of Popped and decided to take action. he's giving refunds.

Please give me a link to the user's profile.
01-10-2011, 01:01 PM #3
here. but its alright i guess, since he called me on PSN and video taped that he was giving refunds and such, and that he had to put new patch, and it was in French Format, and that yesterday. he was playing a long tourmanet.
01-11-2011, 02:28 PM #4
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
01-11-2011, 05:47 PM #5
Frustratez
Climbing up the ladder
this guy is on my fl and said its alright... "https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...erproject.html
here. but its alright i guess, since he called me on PSN and video taped that he was giving refunds and such, and that he had to put new patch, and it was in French Format, and that yesterday. he was playing a long tourmanet. "

so why am i still being accused the guy said it was alright and he has been in my lobbies. other whys how would he know i had the tree patch that was in french for some wierd reason lol.. this guys pretty chill after i calmed him down and explained i was in a MLG tournament. everything is a ok

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

His psn name is CasperKSI and hes been on my fl for two days.. contact him and ask him and he will tell you everything is 100% fine now
01-11-2011, 09:54 PM #6
Frustratez
Climbing up the ladder
Heres the proof im no scammer!

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaVcbfJ87UA]YouTube - CasperSKI Proof[/ame]
01-12-2011, 05:14 AM #7
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.

Quoting so you see he edited it into the OP he got refunded and the accused guy has proof he sent it back.
01-12-2011, 02:40 PM #8
Originally posted by ALIFOCUX View Post
here. but its alright i guess, since he called me on PSN and video taped that he was giving refunds and such, and that he had to put new patch, and it was in French Format, and that yesterday. he was playing a long tourmanet.

You were refunded?
01-13-2011, 12:56 AM #9
Drackos, please close the thread. No, i wasn't refunded, since i let it go and i said, just let me be on his friendlist. He is NO SCAMMER, that day was just he had a long ass tourmanet. it is alright, please, remove him as a scammer.
01-13-2011, 01:51 AM #10
Dispute resolved.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo